“best animal park for the money”
Review of Tiger Safari

Tiger Safari
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Tuttle
More attraction details
Owner description: African Safari Huts We have brought an authentic African Village to Oklahoma . Staying on the cutting edge of leisure getaways, the Tiger Safari Zoological Park developed the Shi-Awela Safari village, Shi-Awela meaning “a peaceful place of rest”. This secluded African safari village will include two authentic African bush huts circling a small lagoon, authentic African-style landscaping with thorn trees, and natural veldt (long grass). Inside the African Hut, you are surrounded by authentic African decor. Fireplace Air-Conditioning & Heat QUEEN size bed Accmodates up to 6 people Big Screen TV With Blu-Ray Player Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Coffee-maker
Mustang, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best animal park for the money”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Hi my name is bob recently i visited tiger safari in tuttle wow is an understatement what else can i say if your into the animals this is the place for your family to see. dont get me wrong it was hot outside but no one can change that but the welcome center was the coolest thing with cold a/c i mean.
Anyhow the animals and the clean park is what i was there for i have beten to parks from az.,cal,ohio,florida and many others I must say this ranks right up top. Thanks for the day and thanks for taking good care of animals to our children will someday enjoy thanks again Bob and family Mustang OK

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Bob C

“Awesome last day before school starts!”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We brought our children ages 17, 14 and 8. Everyone had a great time. We've been to several zoos over the summer and we felt like we saw more variety of tigers than them all. We had an I dividual guided tour and we paid a little extra for a zoo encouter. It was the best zoo experience we had all summer.

Okc
“Not your usual zoo, this place is such a great experience !”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My family and I went to Tiger Safari awhile back, and we had a blast . We got to feed animals and hold them . The tour guide was very knowledgable and the enthusiasm she had made the kids so much more excited ! The alligator feeding center was one of the best things, it's amazing watching them eat meat. The kids loved getting to hold the baby lemurs and the huge snakes ! This is not your ordinary zoo ! There's so many exciting things to do, i told all of my friends and suggested that they go, because I knew they would just love it !

Visited July 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,349 helpful votes
“It was great fun!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My family and I recently took the Sundowner Tour on a Saturday night. I was a bit apprehensive after reading recent reviews. I have to say we had a WONDERFUL time!

Once we arrived on property, we were greeted by staff and the supposedly unfriendly owner, Bill. All were extremely friendly and made for the most memorable evening.

We were taken around the property and fed some of the animals. Then we were escorted into a nicely decorated room and were provided with drinks and appetizers. We were then taken back outside and took photos holding five different wild animals.

After the photo shoot we walked around the property to see how the animals come alive as the sun sets and the brutal heat dissipated.

It is a park still growing and constantly improving. The staff was knowledgeable and the buildings are beautiful. You should go and check it out!

2 Thank Cynderella43
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“NIce Zoo, but got swindled”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The park was nice, but we were charged way more than the website said. Our guide was sweet, but young. She seemed to be afraid that she might do something wrong to upset the owner. I bought 2 hot waters at the end of the trip, and was given back the wrong change. When i asked, i was told that i was quoted the wrong price on the waters. We had a nice time walking and looking at the animals, they seemed happy enough. My daughter liked it. I think if you want to visit you should definantly say "the website said this price, not what you are charging me." I wish i had spoke up! I think they charged whatever they think you are willing to pay.

Visited July 2011