“Unconfortable”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Wyndham Tulsa

Wyndham Tulsa
Ranked #61 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband brought our kids and I here to stay for my birthday. The bed was comfortable however the pool was loaded with kids that didn't even stay at the hotel. One of them told my kids that the pool is open to the public for free. Thought that was nice of the staff. The kiddy pool was very unsanitary. The regular pool was so as well. We tried to stay away from the hotel or ended up just staying in the room. The room was good but we had to change out linens and towels since the room was not ready for us. The staff was very hateful to other guests so we tried not to complain. If it had new and polite staff and a rule on the swimming area it would be a very nice place to stay. Do not stay at the Wyndham tulsa.

• Stayed August 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed one night while in Tulsa to visit the zoo. We got a great deal through Priceline so I wasn't sure what to expect since the hotel was picked at random. For the most part we were pleasantly surprised. The lobby and our room was clean. We stayed on the 5th floor and had a microwave and refrigerator in the room (I don't think all rooms do). The tub/shower was large and the blow dryer worked well. The flat screen tv was modern as was the rest of the room. My husband thought the bed was too firm, but I liked it. Our almost two year old loved the "kiddie" pool lagoon area, but I was disappointed with how many older kids played in there. Also, we really liked that there are several food options close by, as well as a grocery store across the street. My only real complaint was the breakfast, it was $13.02 per person and not much to choose from in my opinion. They do have someone who will make omelets and those looked good. Overall we would stay there again if we got a discounted price like this time, but I don't think I would have been as pleased if we had paid full price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family