“Chilli Bowl”
Review of Wyndham Tulsa

Wyndham Tulsa
Ranked #69 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
AUGUSTA
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I don't know why your a 3star Hotel, your alot better than that. The grandkids loved the water park, thanks for allowing them to come ages 6 & 10. My son lives not far from the Hotel, he sent me to your Hotel, & I'll be back, you can count on it. Thanks for asking, sincerly, Billy R. Herron see you next time

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The hotel was ok and rates were ok but how ever the security was horrable. I had $1500.00 dollars of subs and amplifiers stolen out of my pick up and there was no video surveillance or security gaurd to be found that morning. While talking to the hotel staff I was informed of prior brake in to vehicles and vandalism to other vehicles. The hotel staff claimed to have security and there was none there the morning I found my truck broke in to. So over all I find that the hotel is a unsafe place to leave my vehicle.

• Stayed December 2012
Brian T, General Manager at Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and staying with us. We are currently looking into this matter in which you reported. The safety and security of our guests is our top priority and we strive to ensure that we have the proper resources here to achieve this. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and always are looking for new ways to improve this process. I am very interested in your comment and look forward to reaching out to you regarding this.

Warmest regards,