“Good Value”
Review of Wyndham Tulsa

Wyndham Tulsa
Ranked #67 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night. I had made the reservations online and booked two double rooms - but I really needed adjoining rooms and upon arrival the very pleasant and efficient front desk accomodated us with no problems or increase in price. She was very friendly and nice. This used to be a Raddison hotel and it is in need of some sprucing up but the rooms were clean. One of our rooms (321) had a profound moldy smell - like there had been water damage - but the other room was fine. Rooms had nice amenities including complimentary bottles of water (two) and real glasses. Shampoo, etc were in the bathrooms and very plush bathroom towels. In the room itself there is no information on the hotel as to where to find the pool, or restaurants that are attached. That might be normal but this is a big place. There is a disagram in the lobby - but of course, I didn't notice that when we were checking in. Duh. We were very tired after traveling for many days and decided on room service but tried for 15 minutes to get them to answer we gave up. Sonic drive in across the streeet plus a couple of other restaurants within short drive. They have a Lagoon type pool that is indoors designed for families. Slides and raining trees, warm water - very cute and would have been a blast had the water not been murky. In desperate need of cleaning. We chose to move to the outdoor pool which was clean and sparkling. Very nice outdoor accomodations and nice pool towels provided. This hotel has way more plusses than minus' and I would recommend it. Internet price was half what was shown on the room door. Excellent value.

Room Tip: Check out the internet prices before checking in.
There are newer reviews for Wyndham Tulsa

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The waterpark is very small and is only for little kids. So don't expect anything elaborate. But it is cute & my kids had a good time (ages 6 & 2). The room was nice, beds were comfy, staff was helpful.

We were only there for 1 night. And used a Groupon we purchased. The waterpark area was busy with bday parties, but we still had a good time.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went there with husband and son's family. Don't know if it is the weekend before school? Surely this pool isn't always this crazy!
It was cute and would have made for a real pleasant stay, but it really was wall to wall kiddos. The last time we tried a hotel with a pool like this it was freezing cold, so we are beginning to think it isn't worth it.
The room was clean, certainly not a dump, but time for a facelift. The brownish gold everywhere is boring.
Beds were comfortable enough. Staff was very friendly.
We ate at the hotel restaurant buffet in the morning and it was very good and well worth the price.

Room Tip: Our room had a microwave and mini fridge. Our son's room didn't.
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed two nights and this was a nice hotel. The rooms were spacious and the refrigerator cold. They seemed older and more outdated than my prior hotel but I did not mind since the room was so large. It was clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was friendly but sometimes a little slow. Leaping Louies was a blast for my daughter, but if your child is older than a toddler then they really have pretty much outgrown it. It is small and not very deep. They run out of things to do very quickly. And when there are alot of kids it can get loud and annoying in such a small space. The cleaning crew were super nice, they were always asking if we needed anything cleaned and was everything okay. Whenever I walked by they always had nice things to say and were hard at work. I would joke with the ones I had seen alot on my floor. I can't really say I have anything negative to say from a hotel stand point.....My relative had a party and that was negative. She had told them a specific time she would be there and they did not have the room ready. Nor did they have the correct items in there. So she was a wreck. They had to hunt down the things she needed while we set up, so that was no fun. And it caused unneccesary stress. Also the party rooms on the second floor were nasty and the chairs were gross even when wiped down. They've just seem way too many parties and need to be replaced. But, alas we still had a good time anyway.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family of 5 stayed at this hotel two days ago and it was overall a great deal.....however......there were entirely too many people in the little kids pool area. The water was a strange bright green color and had way too much chlorine in it which made my eyes hurt. The noise inside the pool area was deafening making it difficult to keep track of my two special needs children and my toddler. I know this is not the hotels fault, but I wish there was a better way to make sure that there aren't too many guests in the pool all at once. The room was clean and updated so I have no complaints about the room itself. We did call for 5 extra towels on our stay and unfortunately they were never brought to our room. The location is very close to the highway and there is an Applebees right next door.

1  Thank Brooke W
Reviewed August 13, 2012

First the cons on this property, this hotel doesn't really have a water park. Its a pool with a slide. We checked in the late and the lady told us we were lucky to get the room. I requested a late check in so their shouldn't have been a problem. Not sure why she mentioned.
There was no breakfast included in the rate and prices on food were high. Hotel looked a little run down. Noisy rooms.

Pros- very kid friendly property, Comfortable beds and shower was hot and worked great.

My parents are Wyndham Vacations Owners, Using points I wouldn't chose this property. Doesn't meet to Wyndham standards.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I bought a groupon for an overnight stay at the Wyndam Tulsa including free passes to the "indoor waterpark." Just while the staff was great, friendly, and helpful, the overall experience wasn't worth the trip. The "waterpark" is nothing more than a kiddiepool with a baby slide and a nother decent slide. The whole place needs to be shut down for a week and scrubbed with bleach. The water was murky, one end literally smelled like sewage, the deck is filthy, and kids were playing a game pulling chunks of concrete from the bottom like they were diving sticks. As far as the room, great selection of tv channels, sleep number beds are a nice touch. The bathroom didn't feel the cleanest, and the heat lamp didn't work (which would have helped to dry swimsuits between trips to the pool).

• Stayed: August 2012