“Clean and Quite”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Ranked #27 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Clean and Quite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great place to stay. Close to everything in Tulsa. Clean quite hotel. Staff very helpful. Great pool. I have traveled for years on business and this is the kind of hotel you want staycheck into at the end of the day. I plan to say on my next trip to Tulsa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank D9285QTjohnd
Cheyenne W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We are very glad that your stay here at La'Quinta Inn and Suites was wounderful! We greatly appriciate your review and we look forward to your future travels with us! Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Lindenhurst, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I had to make an emergency trip to Tulsa because my brother was very ill. We were only going to stay for 2 to 2 1/2 weeks but ended up staying for 4 weeks. My brother passed away and the staff at this hotel were absolutely wonderful to us. Every day they asked how my brother was and had hugs for me after he passed away. They even bought us a mini rose plant (which survived the trip back to NY) and all signed a card of sympathy. The managers, front desk ladies and even the head housekeeper and breakfast lady are wonderful. They really seemed like family.

This hotel is also very pet friendly, even gives your pet a treat bag when you check in. Our dog was so spoiled by all of them. It's nice that they don't charge extra to bring your pet and you can leave it in your room unattended. That was the main reason we picked La Quinta because we knew that we would be spending a lot of time at the hospital. Housekeeping be very accommodating and cleaned the room when it was convenient for us since we had the dog.

The hotel is under renovation, but we never heard any noise. It is very quiet. If anyone was unhappy with their room, it was changed immediately and the room was taken out of use. If you have a complaint about your room, say something. They will move you immediately.

We have to return to Tulsa eventually to take care of more of my brother's business and we will definitely be staying at La Quinta Inn Tulsa Central even though we will not be bringing the dog. It will be like a family reunion.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Cindy S
Cheyenne W, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Cindy, we all here at La'Quinta cherished you, your husband and Tuckers presence at our hotel. Not only were you wonderful guests but you left a lasting impression on all of us! You are very kind hearted people. We wish only the best for you and your family! Again, we send our condolences regaurding Bills passing. You are and forever will be firm in our hearts! We definitely look forward to seeing all THREE of you again! Give Tucker a treat from the La'Quinta staff :)
bryan,tx, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I really enjoyed the awesome staff which make you feel like family. The hotel was kept very clean and has all the necessities a person could ask for. It has the most comfortable bed I've slept on at a hotel, I imagine it must be a pillow top. LaQuinta has a swimming pool, laundry room, fitness room which was very adequate, breakfast area with a real cozy atmosphere! I was truly impressed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Brenda W
Hot Springs Village, AR, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

A trip to visit family turned into a real treat at Tulsa Central La Quinta where our dog was welcomed with her own bag of treats and very nice accommodations for her trips outdoors. Very clean and attractive, this hotel is staffed with some of the most professional and pleasant people you will find. Definitely worth the money and return trips.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mark A
Tulsa, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The carpet was dirty, the bed not so great, the air conditioner noisy, and I stood in water taking a shower. The dog area was clean and easily accessed. No pet fee a plus. There were people out at 3:30 am from the bar banging on my door. Has no onsite restaurant. The hotel staff were okay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We greatly appriciate you taking the time to write a review! We all here at La'Quinta strive to make your experience the best that it can be! Desoite your experience with us preveously, we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area!
Albuquerque
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I visited Tulsa and planned to spend most of my time downtown but the hotels there were full the weekend I visited. I chose this hotel based on the price and the location to downtown, Broken Arrow neighborhood, and that I have some member rewards with La Quinta.

I didn't make a reservation but the young lady at check-in was efficient, if a little less than friendly. But we had been in the car all day so who knows how well of a judge of friendliness I was. :) I did ask her where there nearest grocery store was and she handed me a print out map. Nice!

The room was nice but the fridge made noise the whole time. It wasn't too annoying for me but I noticed the same complaint in other reviews. It became white noise to me though I could imagine people becoming upset by this. It didn't bother me enough to talk to management so it really wasn't a big problem.

Breakfast was standard hotel fare. No complaints. Nothing spectacular. If you expect standard hotel complimentary breakfast, then you will be quite satisfied.

We had a problem with our door and our keys. One morning after breakfast we tried to re-enter our room to discover that our keys didn't work. We went to the front desk and they happily replaced the keys for us. We went back to our 2nd floor room only to find that the new keys didn't work either. Back to the desk. New keys. Back to the room. No luck....Back to the desk - this happened 4 times.
Apparently sometimes the doors and the locks will become "locked out" if the door slams shut too violently.
Each time we had to go back to the desk they were friendly and apologetic. I'd just recommend that you be gentle when closing your room door.

I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Close your room doors gently, otherwise they might "lock" and your keys will stop working.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review! We definitely appriciate each and every guest that walks into our facility. We hope to see you again soon! Again, thank you for your review!
Arlington, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

We loved our room that was a 2 room suite! It was HUGE, the space was great, the living area was totally separate from the bedroom and bath area, had a very large counter space with sink, leading to the fridge and microwave beside it. Plenty of room to work at the big desk, and it was QUIET in this hotel! when you shut the door, you really did not hear anybody next door, or in the hall, no flushing toilets or others with their water on! Would stay there any time when we are in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business