La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
  • Pool
$220
$178
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrewards programroom suitewould definitely stay here againhotel experiencenice breakfastwafflesbreakfast barclean roomsbiscuits and gravyconvenient locationup to dateexcellent stayfirst floorhot breakfasttulsa areafree breakfastpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2011

It was a great place to kick back and relax after a hard day's drive. Very friendly staff, very clean room. One minor problem, I found a frayed corner on a pillow case. That was it, really, the only problem I could find. The WiFi wasnot working when we checked in, I was informed that the staff was working on the problem and would inform us when it was available. Thirty minutes later a call from the front desk to inform me that it was now working. And it was.
There is construction on the Interstate at this exit and at its best it is the worst. This is not the fault of the management but I was warned when making the reservation and given updated directions. My GPS could not find the hotel or the exit.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
lq0601gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

On behalf of my hotel staff, I would like to thank you for your kind words and praise for our property.

It is great to be able to share such comments with my staff, as kind words are the best motivator their is!

I apologize for the fray on the corner of your pillow. I hope on your next stay in the area, if you have any issues, please bring them to us as we would be more than happy to make changes to assure you have a completely satisfying stay.

I wish we had control over the current construction of the freeway - but we hope to see an end to it in the very near future.

Again, thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Michael DeVilbiss,

Reviewed December 11, 2010

If you're looking to pick among the 4 LQ's for your stay in Tulsa, this location is the one you want to pick. Newly remodeled, stylish and clean- this LQ location stood out from the others at which I've previously stayed. I liked the modern decor and colorful accents that are tastefully displayed throughout the hotel lobby and in the rooms themselves. I stayed in a King Suite which was spacious and comfortable. My bed was perfect and I had a very good night's sleep. The other aspects of my stay were as per the usual standards of LQ's offerings: serviceable breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, and a reliable internet connection.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
lq0601gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2010

On behalf of my hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Happy Holidays!

Michael DeVilbiss,

Reviewed July 26, 2010

We looked into a lot of hotels in the Tulsa area for our trip to the World Series for our 12 year old ball team. This hotel was perfect for what we needed. Great rates, free breakfast saving us money and plenty of parking for all our cars. It's minutes from everyhting we needed to keep busy during off times. Staff was very nice to our team players. They enjoyed their stay the entire nine days.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Lions23
DSACH, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a such a good review. I am pleased to here that our staff was very friendly. We definitely enjoyed having you all and look forward to having you all back for you next tournament.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

We initially were staying at Tulsa Select and really wanted to find somewhere else. That place was a dump. So we went down the road and found La Quinta. It was 4 stars compared to the Select. Anytime I'm in Tulsa I'm staying here. Clean rooms, Nice beds!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Melicakes1

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a such a good review. I am sorry that you had such a hard time while you were here in Tulsa. I am glad to hear that enjoyed your stay at our location. It is our goal here to deliver service beyond expectations and it sounds like we did just that. Come see us again next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

I know this is not a boutique hotel however LaQuinta should pay better attention to details. I requested a room on a high floor and was assigned a room on the fourth floor. Remodeling was underway and with that came many empty boxes and plastic wrappers strewn from one end of the long hall to the other. New curtains were beng hung in all the rooms. I had to ask front desk personnel to bring a vacuum to clean up the sheetrock pieces that resulted from new curtains being hung. The sheetrock pieces were all over the carpet, airconditioner and desk. The elevator is in bad shape as well as the entrance to the elevator. The attached building which obviously was a restaurant is truly an eyesore. Housekeeping knocked on the door even though the DND sign was plainly visible. There are plenty of hotels along I-44 within half a mile of this facility. I would recommend investigating another overnight stay than this LaQuinta.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
lq0601gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2010

To begin, I would like to thank you for your comments about the property. As the new General Manager at this property, it is comments such as yours that will help me in better directing the staff in assuring that my guests receive the best in both service and quality.

In review of your concerns, I apologize as I was not yet at the property during your visit, and I believe you may have been a guest here when the property was undergoing a large renovation project. I can assure that the concerns you listed have been addressed and if provided the opporunity, you will find that our number one goal is providing our guest with the best quality and guest services possible,

If ever in the Tulsa area, and you have the opportunity, please stop in as I would enjoy the opportunity to introduce myself and offer you my apologies personally.