Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
  • Restaurant
$222
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungelobby barbreakfast buffetnice hotelbeautiful lobbyroom serviceoral roberts universityflat screen tvcomfortable staygreat place to staystayed one nightfitness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlycoffee makerbeds were comfortableconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This hotel is one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in and I'm constantly traveling so I've stayed in many hotels. The service was also great, very friendly and efficient. I definitely recommend staying here if you ever get the chance.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel 1x a year for the past 4 years for business. It has always been a wonderful and consistent stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. The shuttle from the airport is great and so convenient! Food is very good. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel now 3 times and love it. it is always very clean. We stay here when visiting our son who attends Oral Roberts University and it is very close to the campus so is very convenient. I have never had to ask the staff for anything, so I can't really give any opinions on that. We usually go out to eat, so not sure about the restaurants either. I do know that we have stayed at one other nearby hotel and the service was awful. We will stay at this hotel each time we come to town.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sondra1
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I travel a lot for business and love staying here. The people at the front desk always greet me by name when they see me, and the bellhops meke great conversation and let me know about cool places to see around town. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Davyjon3s
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The first floor is a bit dated, though clean and neat, and staff said it would be getting an update soon. Food in the restaurant was reasonable and tasty- a pleasant surprise. The room was average size, though w/ a few dings here and there. The carpet at the entry to our room was frayed and coming up from the floor- really needed to be replaced. The bathroom was pretty small for the price, but clean enough. Staff at the front desk were helpful and friendly, and gave some great recommendations for restaurants. Overall, a bit below what you would expect for the price.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business