“Great place to stay. Going back next time I'm in town.”

Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
Ranked #29 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Detroit
“Great place to stay. Going back next time I'm in town.”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had a great experience. The room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank SavvTraveler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room was so clean and well-kept, and the staff was extremely friendly. We appreciated the prompt response we received when we asked for extra towels and tips on good restaurants to eat at nearby. I won't hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank fdfkbd
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Friendly staff, clean, quiet, and comfortable. I'm not sure about the spa because I didn't go there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Seal Beach, California
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I highly recommend the Tulsa Marriot Southern Hills. Great rooms, excellent service. We ate at the hotel restaraunt and the food was great. The lounge was nice an comfortable with more happening (people, social atmosphere, etc.) than most hotel lounges.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Tulsa
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Over the weekend my boyfriend and I came to the hotel for the "couples massage". I had made reservations 3 weeks in advance. The evening before I called the hotel to make sure we were still scheduled. The man said yes 1pm. About 20min later I got a voicemail reminding me of our massage for 130. I called the girl back confused why my time had changed. She stated it was for 130 not 1. Trusting she knew what she was talking about I agreed and went on. The next day my boyfriend and I showed up at 125 for our couples massage. They have us sign in and we wait. They take us back to change and we quickly start our 1 hour massage. Which was fabulous! We then are seated in the "oxygen room" and are given wine. So far so good... About 25 min pass and we are starting to wonder if they forgot about us. My boyfriend asks the kid if our "geisha bath" is ready. The kid gets a questionable look on his face and states since we were late they had to mix some things around. We both look at each other and wonder what he is talking about. He says he will check on it and goes to the front... I tell my boyfriend what had happened the night before about the calls exchanged and wondered if I miss understood. The kid comes back and he tells us it will be 30 minbefore our tubs ready. I then begin to express to him the phone call I received and how "being late" was not my fault. I didn't feel it was fair. I had planned this 3 weeks in advance but they made me feel it was my fault. In all honesty I was not that upset they got the times mixed up, I was more upset because no one notified me when I checked in or even after my massage. They lets us sit there for 30min and we had to ask what the problem was. He told me he would discount my bill. In all he gave me 70 bucks off my total price and said he would make a comment for a free bath the next time we came back. I am very grateful he gave me a discount but for planning this for 3 weeks for my boyfriends birthday and being made to feel that it was my fault just really made me feel like it was not that big of a deal to them. I enjoyed the massage and I think the hotel is beautiful. They could work on there customer service skills and keeping the customers feelings in mind.. If a problem occurs let the customer know. It would minimize a bigger problem that could occur.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Auti3000
Hood River, Oregon
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights on business. Had a king room on 7 th floor. Room was very clean and done with standard Marriott stuff. I ordered room service and had breakfast in the lobby restaurant. Both were great. The only negative thing I can recall is the business center here is pretty lame. I needed to print a document from a USB drive. There is only 1 computer terminal, and the USB port barely worked, and the printer did not work at all.

There's plenty of free parking, and the hotel is near plenty of restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed July 2011
Panama
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Stayed here after second night in Tulsa. Great place near lots of stuff nearby. Stores for shopping and casino around the corner. Great Italian restaurant up the street. Piatto Italian. Best Italian food we've had in some time

Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends