“In Confused State”

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
2  Thank Dizgal0946
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Tulsa I-44

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This business is badged as a Knights Inn franchise on its internet sales site, but is obviously between owners. There is no Knights Inn corporate sign on the property, and the reception and the accommodations are disgraceful. And the advertised internet access does not work. This may have been a decent and well-run Interstate motel forty years ago. Now it is deplorable, and should be avoided.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
6  Thank captainedit
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I booked it before reading reviews because I travel a lot and don't have time to check every one. It is listed as a 3 start hotel. Oh, HECK NO!!! Pool was green, the property was littered with cigarette butts. (What, the staff can clean the pool or pick up the trash??)
I checked in and proceeded to leave within 5 minutes. I did not get refunded but it was worth paying NOT to stay there! Times are tough and I don't like hating on the working man but this is a hotel and you need to make sure it is clean!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank carmandave
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Room smelt like cigarettes. Bedding was dirty and smelly . Door was missing some numbers on the front . Outside our door was an overflowing trash can and bags fool of trash next to it that were leaking. Very small. TV worked fine . Kind of a nice shower . But overall I would NOT recommend this motel .. Horrible experience !!

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Destinymm
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We arrived to a sign the said Tulsa Select. The check in was ok but the area is scary fence in back is half down with people walking thru it. Residence are ghetto. Rooms smell old and like cigarettes no gym like advertised. Heating in room doesn't work Wall is painted ugly bright red. Bed was uncomfortable. Everything is old and worn down. When I called about heating we were told maintenance would fix it after 45 minutes of no show I called back and said forget it. At this point it was late and we decidd to stay the 1 night and count our losses It's GHETTO here and unsafe. The continental breakfast sucks. Just don't even come here

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank famfuncarmichael
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel and came back to my room one night to find ALL of my belongings GONE! The police were called and the owner refused to come up there to meet with the police. It was discovered by the police and their own security that my door DID NOT EVEN LOCK!!! They refused to review the security tapes and when checking who last accessed the room, it was housekeeping. Their key was used at 3 pm and every other morning, housekeeping came at 9 am--seems a little fishy to me. Their response to that was well, she said she cleaned the room. They also made sure to tell me how annoyed they were to be awakened the night before (again, they still did not come up there). I will be exhausting all available resources in recouping my damages. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank jdj78
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I read a bunch of the reviews before coming here and was like "oh, it'll be OK..." it didn't smell as bad as people said, and staff changes. I should have heeded them. There's not really much of a smell except old, but half of this place is boarded up...the gates are closed whenever the maintenance man feels like it (NOT at midnight like the sign says...they're usually closed around 10), the "high-speed wifi" is a total JOKE. In fact, I'm having a hard time leaving this review because the internet keeps crapping out on me. It's really hit-or-miss if you get a halfway decent TV or room.

The staff is rude and unhelpful. The fitness center is old, smelly, and half the equipment is ripped or broken. The carpet in the entire hotel looks like it came from 1886, and it's all wrinkled up in parts of the hotel. Half the ice machines don't work, and the elevators are the slowest in the history of elevators. The ONLY positive to this place is that it's THE cheapest extended-stay hotel in Tulsa. If you have the money, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: No tips except don't come here!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family