“Do not stay here.”

Ranked #97 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Arkansas
“Do not stay here.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

For starters this is the worst hotel that i have ever stayed in. the hallways smelt horrible. When i got to the room the smell was horrible. The room was hot and the air conditioner did not work, and the wifi did not work. The bathroom was disgusting, the bottom of the bathtub was black and the towels had blacks spots and did not look clean. This place had roaches crawling up and down the wall in the room. Then on top of all of that I could not sleep because it felt like i had bugs crawling on me, and all of the slammin doors and yelling and fighting going on in the hallways.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Derby, Kansas
Reviewed June 12, 2012

a college friend and i stayed here on june 8th and 9th 2012. we checked in late in the evening. the front staff seemed to be clueless and VERY young. the room was ok. when my friend took a shower in the morning, the anti-slip piece in the bottom of the bathtub was half off, and after looking underneath, it was full of mold and who knows what else. we requested another room, and waited for three hours for another room. the room they put us in had obvious leakage around the windows from water, and part of the wallpaper was peeling due to the moisture. after my friends son took a shower, the water would not drain from the tub, so we waited 30 minutes for someone to come clean out the shower drain. when i showered after it was supposedly unclogged, the water was 4 inches deep after my shower. yuk. i tried to talk to a manager; but was told "she'll be back monday": I have tried for two days to speak to a real manager by phone; and haven't gotten any response. DO NOT stay here. the place is a dump :(

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank trvlr69

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Well It started with checking in and them saying the elevator was broke, so we get to our room which smelled like an animal had been dead for weeks, tried to use the phone and it did not work that was day one... Day to after my meeting just wanted to go have a drink at the bar sit down and the lady said sorry I'm closed I'm having personal problems, so tried to go to the fitness room to take out the frustration nope outdated and none of it worked so tried to go relax by the pool once again NOPE it was closed...staff is rude and act like they hated it as much as I did... And the breakfast lol if that is sausage oh my... Worst hotel ever.. And be careful drugs all over with peddlers hitting you up in the parking lot..

• Stayed May 2012
kansas
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We booked 2 hotel rooms through hotels.com for 5/24/2012-5/25/2012.The pictures (also shown on here) are not true. Here is what our experience was:
1. We showed up and realized that the hotel was actually a motel that rents to people.
2. We were quoted at $55.00/night and got there and the hotel charges $35.00/night for less than a week and $28.00/night for a week or more. The motel rents to people.
3. The staff did not greet us at all, were incompetent. We spent 45 minutes standing at the desk while the man behind the counter was saying "I'm about to quit if things don't start working", "why don't those useless staff members get off their butts and help". The whole time, we weren't sure what we were waiting on or why our rooms were not already clean.
4. We showed up at 4pm and had to wait for rooms to be cleaned.
5. We got into our 2 rooms, which were not what we had booked.
6. Room 1 had a large leak from the bathroom to the regular room, with a large bulge, and black mold growing on it.
7. Room 2 had no a/c working.
8. When we went to the front desk, they offered to put us in 2 new rooms, with a/c still not working. The lady said "oh yeah, the air hasn't been working in that one room".
9. There were bedbugs.
10. When I went to the front desk to ask for a refund, the man said "I don't blame you".

I do not recommend this motel AT ALL. It is not good.

Room Tip: Not at this hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank christylyons
Reviewed May 23, 2012

As soon as we got to the room we found BEDBUGS crawling on the pillow, we grabbed our things fast and checked out...we put it in a cup and showed the front desk...I can guarantee the whole hotel is infested with BEDBUGS!! Plus it was a dirty hotel with ghetto cars in the parking lot!! Never again!!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Girly47
Kansas, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our was to Texas. We had a good stay with them. We got there a little early before check in time and the front desk was wonderful and let us check in early. Since we had so much time to waste, we went ahead and went swimming. I reall enjoyed the pool. Our room eas very clean. The beds were comfortable. All in all we were very happy when we left in the morning to get back on the road.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank WahlersG
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

We had to stay in the extended stay portion for a couple of months during a transition phase. They charge for housekeeping that never happened. It has taken a week to get the internet fixed because they keep passing the blame around. The staff @ the front desk is mostly rude and disrespectful. They don't put a stop to people smoking in the buildings or non-smoking rooms. There are people leaving crack pipes and other drug paraphenalia all over. NOT A PLACE FOR FAMILIES WE WILL NEVER GO BACK OR SUGGEST OTHERS STAY THERE…

• Stayed April 2012