Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you have never had the expereince of staying in an Embassy Suites I encourage you to give it a try. It will change your attitude about hotels. The quality of the breakfast alone is worth the stay. Anything you could possibly want in a breakfast - cereal - oatmeal - real eggs - bacon or sausage - breads - fruit - and all of this is complementary with your stay. You cannot beat that anywhere. And to top it all off every room is a suite - the staff is always friendly - the fitness room is ready and waiting - the manager's reception is perfect for that early evening snack. What more could you possibly want? If there is something more you want of need the staff will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your great review! We are always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ken Morgan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stay here at least once a month. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Other hotels may be cheaper, but its all about service! Very accommodating. One stop shop- restaurant, bar, breakfast, Starbuck's! Great rooms, Better service. Shaye at the restaurant and Colette in the Sales office are amazing. They make you feel like you're the only customer, and that is what excellent customer service is all about! Shuttle to and from the airport. What more do you need?!

Room Tip: No ice machine on floor 2, but the rest are good to go. Always stay in a room away from the elevator...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Hello Matt,

Thank you very much for your review and thank you for staying with us so often. We truly do have a great team here who cares about excellent guest service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel was very clean, the complimentary breakfast was excellent, and the room was quiet. The room was located facing the Atrium that was very loud with a large group of kids but I could not hear the noise inside my room. I was very pleased with that.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review of the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We take great pride in delivering the best in quality and service, as well as cleanliness, so we are very happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Embassy is the best hotel to stay at when traveling. The hot breakfast is what I enjoy the most. I also enjoy the happy hour at the end of the day. On average most Embassy Hotels I stay at are very quite. This stay there were little league teams staying at the hotel and they really enjoyed themselves.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you the next time you travel through Tulsa.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Cook to order omelets are a great addition to staying at the Embassy Suites in Tulsa. Easy access from I-44. Our stay was great! Also, the manager's reception is a nice touch in the evenings. You can grab a bag of popcorn or sometimes veggies. Good healthy snack after a long day.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our family of five stayed for one night passing through. The front desk help was quick and efficient. Mentioned that if we were leaving too early in the morning for their hot breakfast, they would put something together for us to eat on the road. Pretty standard Embassy Suites room expect that our bedroom was exceptionally large and had a counter running almost entirely along one wall with another sink. Made it very convenient in the morning for five people getting ready and a sink in the bathroom, too as well as one in the bar area. One other difference from other Embassies, is that right outside our room was an area equipped with tables and chairs that could accommodate a large group or sports teams. It was directly above the buffet area downstairs. Not sure what it was used for, but I wouldn't want that to be my room if a group was using it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking time to complete a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Also, the area with seating that was just outside your room is used by guests that may want to meet and visit in an area other than our Complementary Manager's Reception area or lower atrium.

Thank you again and have an excellent day.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on the same night as the previous reviewer and we had a completely different picture. When staying at Embassy Suites we saw many people enjoying food, drinks and conversation in the atrium/lobby as well as kids in the pool. The noise does carry in this type of atrium but we did not hear any noise in our bedroom. I did not notice any cleanliness issues. Our stay was great! We arrived just in time for happy hour which had great drinks and snacks. Breakfast was cooked to order by James at the omelet station - he was very helpful. The front desk staff was courteous even though they were dealing with a sold out hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel. PS if kids are playing in the elevator you can politely tell them to stop. (That is not a hotel quality problem.)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review and candid comments. We strive to always provide the best in way of quality and service. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and truly hope to see you again soon.