“Great bed”

Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Norman, OK
“Great bed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel provided a great stay all around. The bed was exceptional and the room was very comfortable. Great Starbucks coffee (in the room). The breakfast was also yummy. The main concern is having to wait in line for the chef if you get there when everyone else does!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Ken Morgan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here twice since January, and both times were a little disappointing, not awful just disappointing. My first stay, the bar/restaurant was out of many food and drink items? Not just one or two things, but out of many? During my stay in May, I checked in and went to my room only to find it had not been touched since the last guest checked out. The girl at the front desk put me in a different room, no problem. Then I went down for dinner and guess what.....they were out of many food and drink items again? I filled out a survey, but did not get a response back from anyone about the issues. I am a Diamond member with Hilton, and very rarely have issues with the family of hotels. I will give this one another try next time I am in town, I just hope things improve there.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I truly apologize for the issues you had while our guest. I have addressed all challenges you experienced with the department managers, so that corrective measures can take place.

We truly hope to see you again soon.

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I would have rated this a 5 star but we couldn't get an early check in and had problems when we did check in. We had 2 rooms with king size beds in each. Upon checking in, both our non smoking rooms smelt like smoke. Blanca, the front desk agent, changed our rooms immediately and made sure we were satisfied with the new rooms. Every time we passed by the front desk, Blanca made sure we were having no more issues with our rooms or anything else. She really went above and beyond to make sure our stay was 100% satisfactory. You don't find many people that show the care to make sure customers are satisfied. Great job Blanca and the whole embassy suites crew, look forward to staying there again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We truly hope to see you again, soon.

Edmond, OK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the property and suites make your stay most enjoyable. The complimentary breakfast with made to order omelets are yummy. Add the complimentary evening reception to make a truly outstanding value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

We enjoyed out stay. Our room was nice and well equipped. The pool was well maintained and monitored and kept in stock of towels. We got a great night sleep and the breakfast was tremendous. When checking out I complemented the staff on their pillows and they were very helpful in making sure I had all the information I needed to order my own. Overall it was a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review of the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We always strive to provide the very best in way of quality and service, so we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Everything was amazing! Especially the new starbucks!! Those guys are extremely great! Love their service. The rooms are really nice and the amenities are awesome. I will definitely recommend this place to friends and family in the future!

• Stayed May 2014
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Tulsa.

Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 5 spent the night at this hotel a couple weeks ago. We are Hhonors members and try to stay within the chain. We like the Embassy Suite hotels and this one was no different from most others that we have stayed in. We were flying out of the Tulsa Airport and wanted to stay close by the evening before. When we called the hotel we were told that there was a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and we could park at the hotel and not be charged a daily fee. I failed to ask ask the times of the shuttle, so please be aware that the service is from 6:00 am until 11:00 pm. Our flight was at 6:00 am so we had to use a Taxi service that the hotel recommended. The cost was $23.00 plus a tip. They (Embassy Suites) did pick us up on our return with no issues or parking charges. The room was typical for an Embassy Suite. We did notice a smell of cigarette smoke but it was faint, not sure if it was from within the room or on linens or coming from another room through the vents. Comfortable beds and sheets! The evening reception was good with a variety of drinks and snacks. We did not have breakfast, so I can't comment on it. Staff was very friendly and tried to keep a handle on the masses on young kids running around the facility. We went to the pool, but it was completely full and extremely loud so we didn't stay long. I believe that it would be nice to hang out in on a normal day when it wasn't so packed. All in all, the hotel is nice and did meet our needs. We would return again if in the area.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike J
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Tulsa.