Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Hyatt.com
$219
$178
1,099 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletsfree happy hourbreakfast stafffamily reunioncomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubthe staff was greatgreat place to staybusiness triptulsa areacattlemansnateatriumbmxeventcouch
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel was well equipped and the staff was great. They were bombarded by our 6 soccer teams and handled it amazingly. They were friendly, helpful and made the stay a great experience. The kids enjoyed a great breakfast before a long day of soccer and came back and enjoyed the pool to unwind. The adults were able to sit in the lobby and visit while the kids enjoyed the hotel. It was a great combination for the whole family. I look forward to our next tournament in Tulsa.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

While we are best known for our great suites and breakfast, our greatest asset is our associates.
The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work.

We wish you safe travels on your future journeys.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

All was above expectations, recent refurbishments were top notch. From the room to evening reception, this property did not disappoint. I am a Diamond member and have stayed in multiple locations. With construction near completion on nearby roadways, also somewhat convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

We love your Excellent comments!

We wish you safe travels on your future journeys and hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The service workers are great in this Hotel but was not happy when we saw large and small dogs in the Hotel lobby and dinning area. When was it started for animals to stay in Embassy Suites? Do you know when you check in if a dog has been staying in that room? Questions of dogs urinating in the room and flees in the carpet. Dog rights now? Money more important now than human rights? Very sad.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to the service animals you observed. As of today we are not pet friendly.

Quincidentaly, we are in the process of becoming a pet-friendly hotel before the end of the year.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel came highly recommended from online reviews and I'm pleased to say that this hotel deserves the high marks it has received. Front desk was extremely helpful, allowing us to check in a few hours early. The rooms were beautiful, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was impressive to say the least.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. I also agree that our breakfast is impressive, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We chose this hotel because we were leaving for Mexico and it offered free airport shuttle and we could leave our car there til we returned.

First ... The room is fine. Had a 1 bedroom suite with king size bed. Pool area is inside with separate hot tub. They offered free drinks and horderves. So nothing wrong there ... You are close to places to eat via car.

So here's the problem we encountered .... When we arrived I said we need the shuttle at 5am ... They said it doesn't start until 6am .... We'll I called the day before and the employee on the phone said the shuttle runs 24/7...we'll come to find out that the local employee in Tulsa transferred their phones one nite to main switchboard of embassy (which is not local) because they were busy so the I received the wrong info ... None the less after a discussion they finally said they would pay for our taxi to airport .... Now when we returned from Mexico Friday nite and called the hotel to ask for shuttle pick up I was told it's not running driver is out and back up driver (batender) is too busy so you will have to buy your own taxi back to hotel. $30 ..... I'm a lil livid about now

It is not my problem that your driver is out and your back up is busy ..... You offered a service and it's your job to make sure what you offer is being upheld. I can't make excuses at my job and blow off a customer and you shouldn't either.

2  Thank hamccormick
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. First, I apologize for any miscommunication you received about the shuttle service. Our shuttle runs from 7am-11pm daily and is driven by our shuttle drivers, not our bartenders.

I would like to cover the cost of your taxi service, but I am unable to find your reservation in our system. If you would please contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000 with a confirmation number so we can get this resolved for you.