“Animals allowed in Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Animals allowed in Embassy Suites”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

The service workers are great in this Hotel but was not happy when we saw large and small dogs in the Hotel lobby and dinning area. When was it started for animals to stay in Embassy Suites? Do you know when you check in if a dog has been staying in that room? Questions of dogs urinating in the room and flees in the carpet. Dog rights now? Money more important now than human rights? Very sad.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to the service animals you observed. As of today we are not pet friendly.

Quincidentaly, we are in the process of becoming a pet-friendly hotel before the end of the year.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel came highly recommended from online reviews and I'm pleased to say that this hotel deserves the high marks it has received. Front desk was extremely helpful, allowing us to check in a few hours early. The rooms were beautiful, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was impressive to say the least.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. I also agree that our breakfast is impressive, and we hope to see you again!

Carl Junction, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We chose this hotel because we were leaving for Mexico and it offered free airport shuttle and we could leave our car there til we returned.

First ... The room is fine. Had a 1 bedroom suite with king size bed. Pool area is inside with separate hot tub. They offered free drinks and horderves. So nothing wrong there ... You are close to places to eat via car.

So here's the problem we encountered .... When we arrived I said we need the shuttle at 5am ... They said it doesn't start until 6am .... We'll I called the day before and the employee on the phone said the shuttle runs 24/7...we'll come to find out that the local employee in Tulsa transferred their phones one nite to main switchboard of embassy (which is not local) because they were busy so the I received the wrong info ... None the less after a discussion they finally said they would pay for our taxi to airport .... Now when we returned from Mexico Friday nite and called the hotel to ask for shuttle pick up I was told it's not running driver is out and back up driver (batender) is too busy so you will have to buy your own taxi back to hotel. $30 ..... I'm a lil livid about now

It is not my problem that your driver is out and your back up is busy ..... You offered a service and it's your job to make sure what you offer is being upheld. I can't make excuses at my job and blow off a customer and you shouldn't either.

2 Thank hamccormick
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. First, I apologize for any miscommunication you received about the shuttle service. Our shuttle runs from 7am-11pm daily and is driven by our shuttle drivers, not our bartenders.

I would like to cover the cost of your taxi service, but I am unable to find your reservation in our system. If you would please contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000 with a confirmation number so we can get this resolved for you.

Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went down Sunday night to check out this hotel for a convention next August. COMPLETELY impressed with several things. Breakfast..FANTASTIC! My room was clean (my #1 priority!) and comfortable. After meeting with the staff Monday morning, couldn't have found a more accommodating staff! Whatever we need they will do.......I'm sure we picked the right hotel!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your Excellent comments; our commitment to you is that your convention stay next August will be as Excellent as your most recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Pooler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I and about 100 other Marines attended a Military Reunion and chose Embassy Suites on South 79th St as the venue for the two day event. The hotel is a beautiful multi story facility. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly from the front desk to the housekeeping staff they were excellent. The free breakfast to order was one of the best that I have had in my travels. There was a wide variety of items to choose from and the eggs were prepared to your order. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Tulsa area.

Room Tip: Virtually all of the rooms were excellent
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
We are best known for our great suites, breakfast and service. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work and dedication. Our atrium lobby was renovated just last year; specifically designed to offer ample seating areas for socializing which makes great space for reunions like yours. I’m happy to hear it you enjoyed it so much.

Charleston, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Staff is not very accommodating and the hotel is run down. The pictures on the website must have been taken years ago because the facility does not even similar in person. Room furnishings at nasty and worn out. Rooms are not clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Thank K. Allen L
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We have been focusing our efforts on a number of areas and will continue to make steps to improve our property and the overall experience. I welcome you to reach me directly for your next trip, so that we may exceed your expectations.

Again, thank you for your comments and I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to retain your valued patronage and regain your confidence when your travel plans again bring you to the Tulsa area.

Darien, IL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Free bottle of water when you check in. Free cocktail hour for 2 hours in the evening. Free snacks during cocktail hour. (excellent salsa) Free breakfast. (full service not just continental) Free Wi-Fi. Free Willy! (was not shown)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We are best known for our great suites, evening reception, breakfast, free Wi-Fi and service. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work and dedication.