Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,080 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletsfree happy hourbreakfast stafffamily reunioncomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubthe staff was greatgreat place to staybusiness triptulsa areacattlemansnateatriumbmxeventcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was very impressed with the Embassy Suites in Tulsa. It was updated, clean and comfortable. I'll stay there again. I haven't stayed at an Embassy Suites in a long time and was very happy with the selection.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Like a lot of the people that write here, I stay at a lot of Hilton properties. If you have stayed at an Embassy in the last 15 years, you have stayed at one exactly like this one. It looks like they are doing the best they can with an older model. Pretty clean, price was fine (I paid $99 on a week night), and of course, free drinks and breakfast in the morning.

One small complaint - if they are going to serve the managers reception beers in small glasses, please allow us to get two, like every other ES.

One small ataboy - you get a number when you order your omlet. This allows you to get you coffee, toast, etc., and they bring it to you. ALL other ES should do this.

For $99 I would go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Brent DeNardo
Embassy Suites- Tulsa

Reviewed September 1, 2013

They messed up on our credit card when we checked in and then we had to have housekeeping come when we seen the disgusting shower. There were kids yelling at all hours and then our key didn't work so they had to come let us in our room..kind of a catastrophe from the get go..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views and experiences of our guests as we are continuously in the process of making changes to update our product and service. I have met with the leadership team to address the inconsistency during your stay. I am sorry that your stay did not meet your expectation. Please accept my apology.

As I consider feedback a gift for us to improve, I would be grateful to hear any additional comments you have regarding your stay and would like an opportunity to invite you back to see our improvements, please feel free to contact me at brent.denardo@hilton.com or 918-622-4000.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

very nice hotel... got a special price. the waiting staff was not very friendly at the in site restaurant and the manager's reception. otherwise it was a nice stay.. I may eat somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am disappointed to hear your perception of the restaurant staff. I have met with my leadership team and we are adding additional training to our schedule.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I travel and stay in a number of motels and this was a conforting stay. During my drive to this motel I passed a number of other motels in the area and they were not as busy as this one. When I approached Embassy Suites the parking lot was nearly full. This is when I realized this motel was where I needed to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to your return!

Brent DeNardo