“Return Visit”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #18 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is on my favorites list. It was busier than I had ever seen it, but still had room in several spots to sit and enjoy the evening hospitality, and breakfast. I love being able to stay at a hotel that provides everything you need all in one place. The bar, great restaurant, beautiful lobby with lots of conversation nook areas, very comfortable and spacious rooms, and a comfy bed and pillows. What more could a gal ask for? Thanks and see you again soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We are best known for our great suites, breakfast and service. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work and dedication. Our atrium lobby was renovated just last year; specifically designed to offer ample seating areas for socializing. I’m happy to hear it you enjoyed it so much.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed August 7, 2013

When looking for a hotel I had several specifications I was looking for. I found the majority of them at this hotel, all for a very reasonable price. Some of the great things that would bring us back to this hotel were the full, made to order complimentary breakfast and manager's special happy hour in the evening where you could get unlimited drinks and snacks. The hotel had an inviting entryway and was easy to navigate around. We really enjoyed the 'two room' experience, and although we had a double room the beds were small, so having the couch convert to a bed was very helpful, and an unexpected amenity. The only complaint we could make is that the pool was very small and crowded the entire time we were there. Our children still had fun, despite the small size, but that was the one thing my 9 year old daughter went away from our stay wishing (that the pool were better). I would recommend this line of hotels to others, strictly for the availability of the breakfast, happy hour, and the two room experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. I also agree that our pool does get quite a work out.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed one night and greatly enjoyed the breakfast, room was adequate and clean. Lots of cable options, front desk was helpful when we needed additional towels. Indoor pool was a hit with the kids. Could use some updating but it is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with your stay. We appreciate your business and we hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed here on our way west to LA. One night. This was a standard ES - well kept but a little tired looking. The front desk was helpful for directions and the evening reception/breakfast crew were very good. The room showed the most wear, but it was clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your recent experience! We look to our guests to tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve our services and offerings. The suites will be receiving some new items in the next six-months to spruce them up a little…we will always do our best to ensure they are clean, as you experienced.

Your business is appreciated, thank you.

Brent DeNardo
Embassy Suites- Tulsa

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I would recommend Embassy Suites in Tulsa to anyone. It is neat and clean and a comfortable place to stay. The rooms were great quality and good sized. Everything was neat and clean and fresh. The managers reception was nice and a friendly time. The breakfast was excellent all the way down to the home made omlets as you waited. The selection of food was plentiful and there was something for everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

While we are best known for our great suites, breakfast, happy hour, our greatest asset is our associates.
The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work.

We wish you safe travels on your future journeys.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rooms are nice, breakfast is very good. King size shower in excellent. Quiet. Parking is tight. If you drive a Focus or other compact car, your good. If you drive a Navigator or Tahoe, parking spaces are cramped. Watch out for door dings.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear had an excellent stay and that our suite accommodations worked well for you. I drive a SUV myself; try parking in the back it has good lighting and extra space to park.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel was great for our business trip. The complimentary breakfast was good. The steaks in the evening were awesome. The atmosphere in the evening is great in the lobby. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent review. We were pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We appreciate your kind words about your clean and spacious suite, the manager’s reception and the excellent breakfast offerings available and our steak house.

We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next trip.