“Wedding Party”

Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
OKC, United States
“Wedding Party”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A great atmosphere for the entire family (and friends, too). It was great to see all of the wedding party at breakfast each morning and the reception in the evening was fun and relaxed. Amenities were just right in the rooms, staff was EXTREMEMLY friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear had an excellent stay socializing with family.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our family stayed here last weekend. We were enthusiastically greeted on our arrival and our encounters with the staff were all very pleasant. The property is not the newest, but it was in fine shape and it has all of the amenities you know and love about Embassy Suites. The fitness center is bigger and better supplied than most, with Precor machines, free weights, mats, etc. It is located just off the interstate, in a group of several hotels, so it isn't scenic. It is convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. Our fitness center is designed for people of varying enthusiasm; I am happy to hear we exceeded your needs.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next trip.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Every employee I came in contact with was very nice with a positive attitude. My room was large and comfy. The breakfast was delicious and I really like the omelet selections. I did not hear any noise from other guests.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are best known for our great suites, breakfast and service. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its excellent team members and we are glad that your experience reflected their hard work and dedication.

We wish you safe travels on your future journeys.

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here a week on business. There was a slight mixup with my luggage which was delivered by the airline overnight. The front desk told me nothing had been delivered, and it was only when I checked with the airline that they found it. But this was more than made up for by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the free meal they gave me to apologise! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your recent experience! We look to our guests to tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve our services and offerings. Yes, unfortunately we do make mistakes but we try to ensure that we more than make up for them.

Your business is appreciated, thank you.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa
tulsa, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had a choice I would always stay at Embassy Suites. Rooms are the best of any rooms I have visited. Spa was great for a sore back and helped me be able to play golf the next morning. The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants with easy access to and from the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We were pleased that you had an excellent stay. I appreciate your comments about our close proximity to golf, shopping and restaurants; I believe our location meets most needs of our guests.

Thank you for your business and safe travels to you and your family.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is was very nice and kid friendly. The indoor pool was a plus for us, having small children and keeping them out of the hot Oklahoma sun was a must. Also, I didn't notice it advertised but they offer a happy hour daily with drinks and snacks which was really nice and relaxing. We ordered room service which was pretty good. You can't expect a 5 star meal with room service. The staff was friendly and the breakfast with made to order omelets was delicious. It is a bit older and there are some things that aren't top notch, but overall very clean and I would definitely recommend staying here.

1 Thank hpaysnoe
Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We are thrilled that you had an excellent stay. I understand the challenges associated when traveling with children, I have six (blessings) children myself.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa
Kechi, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Need update. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pull out sofa bed lumpy, not very comfy. Breakfast was good however, I like over easy eggs and hot pancakes. I guess the old way Embassy cooked a hot order breakfast is gone forever.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience.

I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the property conditions; we are in the process of updating our bedding package which will complement the existing hotel décor.