“Weekend outing!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Very clean Hotel. We enjoyed the Managers Complementary
snacks and drinks. Took a soak in the hot tub. Had an awesome breakfast. The staff was very friendly. Love the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for your excellent comments. The Embassy Suites is very proud of its fantastic service and we are glad that your experience reflected this. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next trip to our beautiful city.

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

our group varied in age range from 10- 71 and there was something for everyone. The indoor pool plus room service(chicken wings and pizza) was relaxing. The last four nights I have lodged in a different hotel every night, and this suite was by far my favorite. the service was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience; I am excited to hear your whole group had an excellent stay.

I too am a big fan of the pizza and wings!

Embassy Suites- Tulsa

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is nice clean hotel. The breakfast is very good and fresh. A little pricey this hotel has a good afternoon Managers greeting which they serve complementary drinks and snacks. The only problem was the choice of beds. You can either get a room with a king size bed or two doubles. Traveling with two children limited our choice and the double is just not big enough for two adults. Other than that it was a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your visit to Tulsa! We are thrilled that you had an excellent stay. I understand the challenges associated when traveling with children, I have six (blessings) children myself. I’m not sure if you utilized the pull-out bed in the front room but I have found them to be quite comfortable.

Embassy Suites- Tulsa

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We left two items in our room and either housekeeping did not check the room and the next guest took the items or an employee took them. We called front desk the same day and they transferred us to housekeeping where I left a message and home and cell call back numbers. Next day I called Lost and Found and again left message describing items and exactly where they were left and when we checked out. Still no call back. Next day, I called the manager and he said he would check and call me. He called me back and said that nothing had been found in the room and the items were not in lost and found. Either housekeeping never checked the room and the next guest took the items or an employee took them. This is the second time in over 40 years that we have ever left items in a room.

I will not return to that Embassy Suites. We were in Tulsa to see a physician at 8:00A.M.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve our product and services. I regret that our staff did not meet the expectation that you would expect at an Embassy Suites. I have met with the leadership team and made some process changes so that other guests are not inconvenience in the same manner. Please accept my apology.

If you are in Tulsa again and could give us another opportunity, I will personally make the necessary arrangements so that you have an excellent stay. I can be reached through e-mail at brent.denardo@hilton.com or through the hotel at 918-622-4000 Ext. 7100.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had a great time meeting up with friends for the weekend. Rooms were nice and large. Had plenty of room to sit aro0und and play games and to let little ones play in the bedroom.

Breakfast was nice. Even had things little kids like. Will be back there in the fall for another stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

the room was quite but the staff fell short. Generally I get greeted as an Honors member with free water etc. did not happen. They were not the normal Embassy treatment. Breakfast was good. I stayed at the Hampton next door last time, probably would switch back and save 30.00 a nite.

Room Tip: stay at least 3 levels up.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Brent D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

I would like the opportunity to show you our true service first-hand. If you would please contact me prior to your next trip to Tulsa, I will make the necessary arrangements. I can be reached through e-mail at brent.denardo@hilton.com or through the hotel at 918-622-4000 Ext. 7100.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have went to Embassy Suites in Tulsa OK for years. We had just recently moved back to this area and went and stayed "just because". the hotel staff was friendly and provided everythng we asked for to make our stay a good one! We recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a nice comfortable bed, good food,happy hour drinks and a relaxing getaway. The only issues we had on this stay was the swimming pool. It had so much hair and what appeared to be oil, in it that we refused to swim! All children under 18 without an ID have a curfew also now so the hallways were nice and quiet!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We are excited to understand the views of our guests as we are continuously in the process of making changes to update our product and service. I have met with the leadership team to address how the pool can be cleaned more frequently during peak demand times to minimize guest inconvenience and ensure a clean pool. In addition, the curfew that is now in place for children under eighteen is the result of valued guest comments.