“THE BOMB HOTEL!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #15 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed November 10, 2011

we had very nice stay, the front desk is really nice .... hotel rooms nice as well, I would come back! i had let a few items but The staff was very helpful in getting me what I needed.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had a 4 day reunion meeting with a reception, banquet and hospitality suite. The staff and food were exceptional. The staff were friendly and made the people feel very special. Over and over our people expressed their appreciation of the hotel cleaniness, beauty inside, friendly and caring staff. The chef carved an ice scupture of the ship which was destroyed by the kamikaze attack October 25, 1944. This was a highlight of the banquet. Would highly recommend for reunions. We rate the hotel and staff Exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

We were truly honored to have your group here. Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

During my stay at the Embassy Suites I was treated with such respect and care by all of the employees especially by Cesare. This care and attention shown, made me feel as if I were home. With this attmosphere I WILL be definitely staying here on my next, and every visit to Tulsa

Room Tip: Does not matter which room you choose, they are all a as great.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

We only hope each guest leaves here with the same feeling of welcome and comfort that you received. Thank you for the great review! It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us!

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Although this is an older ES, the staff more than makes up for it. When I checked in, I saw that I was the "Guest of the Day." They gave me a great gift bag including all sorts of snacks and drinks, as well as a certificate for a free steak at the steakhouse onsite (which I didn't see until I checked out, unfortunately). The bartender was a delightful young lady.

The rooms are a bit old, but they are beautifully maintained and cleaned. I will definitely be returning to this ES on my next trip-and I hope I get to be Guest of the Day again! :)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Congratulations on being the Guest of the Day!! I hope you do get a chance to come back and try one of Cattleman's steaks! They are worth the trip! Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

This was my first visit to an Embassy Suites hotel. Welcomed by a very energetic, friendly receptionist who made me feel very special front he outset. It was a Labour Day weekend so the hotel was full of families running around the bright large atrium area and near-by inside pool. By the Tuesday, the hotel felt pretty empty. Rooms a very nice size split into lounge, bathroom and bedroom. Clean, tidy and I liked the coffee/tea machine being available on the kitchenette which made up part of the lounge area. Breakfast basic but tasty and free! The Cattleman's restaurant serve a great steak dinner if you have to eat in. In summary a very good first experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

Please accept our sincere thanks for your very nice review! I'm glad your trip the Embassy Suites Tulsa was a pleasant one!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. We were greeted with smiling faces and ALL of the staff went out of their way to make sure our accommedations were met. Even at breakfast, as busy as they were, the staff were smiling and very welcoming. We will DEFENITELY stay there again!!

Room Tip: The Executive Suite has lots of room and is quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AHunter2011
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

I'm excited to share these great comments with our team! Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our room was nice, the breakfast was wonderful, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to review our hotel! We truly appreciate knowing about your stay!!