“FANTASTIC!”

Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
New York City, New York
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

Our team came to Tulsa on a business trip in early august. The staff was absolutely wonderful! the accommodations were great and we lacked nothing. Will definitely be back again!
Thanks embassy suites!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the great review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

Stayed here one night while on minor league baseball tour with sons, and a couple of others. Typical Embassy Suites sized room and great breakfast. It can be a little tricky to get to, but not bad. The indoor pool was a little on the small side, but not too bad – plenty refreshing. Everything in the suite was clean and in good working order – no surprises. If you are accustomed to Embassy Suites, you will get what you are expecting. Staff was friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this if you need a suite in Tulsa.

Catch a Tulsa Drillers baseball game if in town during a homestand.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!
Yukon, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

The Embassy Suites hotel in Tulsa is showing its age as well as everything inside it. My daughter was going to sleep on the pull out bed on the sleeper sofa, but the springs were sticking through the mattress top. The blanket was so old and worn it looked like something a dog would sleep on not a person. The blanket was falling apart and we requested another one, they brought us another one and it was as bad if not worse than the first one. My wife carried it down to the front desk to show them and they said they would bring us one more. The front desk called our room informing us that they had nothing else to offer. I have made multiple inquires to the hotel management and have not received an answer to why a hotel of this size would not have any new blankets in the entire hotel! There are a lot of new hotels in Tulsa avoid the Embassy Suites if all possible there are much better choices for the money.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Please accept my apologies that we did not have a blanket comfortable enough for your family and that your question was not answered during our last conversation. I hope that if your plans include returning to Tulsa you will consider staying with us again.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

The hotel is in a location that would not easily be found by outside visitors to tulsa. If you do find this hotel, you would never want to stay anywhere else. The Hotel has the 5 star appearance. It is an awesome feel when you walk in the front door. The hotel has full size live palm trees and a huge water fountain. It appears as if you are in the tropics. There are small tables with a gorgeous landscape int he atrium area. The ceiling is tall glass to bring in all natural light. The hotel has a quiet computer room for those who didnt bring their computers. It has a small arcade room, shoe shine worker, very nice fitness room and nice indoor heated hot tub and swimming pool. The Cattlemans stake house is a nice sit down restaurant. A bar with a pool table also is in the facilities. The glass elevator will take you to the floor of your room. The elevator gives a nice view of the atrium. The hotel door is a french door. They are all suites with a wet bar, living area, double door bathroom, several televisions. The nice part of this hotel is for those with larger families. Only one room is needed. The couch makes into a bed and the beroom can be one or 2 beds. Lots of room. They have a small snack area. The hotel offers every night the managers reception which gives you free snacks and a bar with alcoholic and none drinks for the entire family. This is entirely free. The mornings have a professional chef who will make your breakfast to order whatever you want. They also have a breakfast buffet. The best part is that the food is also free. All this comes with your room. If you travel you can save money by having a one room instead of two and free full course breakfast fro the family.

I spend every christmas here at this hotel for a christmas tradition. I can take the family to town but feel like we are in the bahamas to swim and get away. The last time I visited this hotel, the pool was down. A friend went several months before me and it was down when she was there. The rooms are super clean and the hotel was newly remodel a few years ago. If you are in Tulsa this is the number one hotel to consider.

Room Tip: The upper rooms give a beautiful view of the atrium.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
I am so glad you enjoyed the charming atmosphere of our hotel! We look forward to seeing you and your family again this Christmas!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Whenever I can, I try to stay at Embassy Suites with my family because it is generally a good value with nice accommodations. The Embassy Suites in Tulsa was simply outstanding. Super clean. Well maintained. Professional and courteous staff. Efficient in every area of service. I couldn't have been more pleased with this particular hotel and I told several of their management staff the same thing while I was there. 2 thumbs up for Tulsa Embassy Suites.

James H.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Discernment_101
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
Thank you for the great review James! We look forward to your next stay!
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

I could not have been more pleased with my stay at the Embassy Suites. The morning I was to leave, I had an embarrassing situation which required attention from the staff. The manager spent 2 hours with me helping to remedy my personal dilemma. He was incredibly patient and kind the entire time. When the situation was finally resolved, he gave me a huge hug and told me I'd made his day. He probably should have said just the opposite! I was taken aback by the personal attention I received and how the staff made me feel so special and valued.

The room was great, and the bed was most comfortable. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone passing through Tulsa.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank 1Annabelle1
Thank you for the great review! Everyone involved was more than happy to help!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a hotel I stay at sometimes for business. During the summer months my family travels with me. We love the suite environment and the full breakfast they offer.

I've had a few problems in some of the rooms, but the engineers are always quick to reply. Their AC/Heating system is tough to regulate during fall and spring because they have a major system that controls the individual rooms. Although you put your room on cool, if they have not flipped a switch to allow cool, you will only get hot air. You have to call them and have them fix it for you.

The upper floors only have showers and I don't like that. The water splashes everywhere.

Room Tip: If you want a bathtub you have to ask for a room on a lower floor. Lots of school groups use this ho...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ddbet443
cesarebenedetti, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, July 30, 2011
Thanks for the great rating! Please call the hotel and ask for me so I can update your room preference on your Hilton Honors profile. I hope you and your family have had a great summer so far!