“Wonderful Hotel and Location”

Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
Ranked #15 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Sherman, United States
“Wonderful Hotel and Location”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Love this hotel and the location is great! It is handy to everything in downtown Tulsa and they offer a shuttle service so no taxi is needed. We were in town for my nephew's engagement party and they offered to take us to the Dresser Mansion nearby and pick us up. The rooms were fantastic and the bar area was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here for my next stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled you stay was enjoyable and that everything was as you expected. Please keep us in mind on your next visit to Tulsa. Again, thank you for the review and your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a wonderful stay in Tulsa. Although it was a busy weekend with dancers, tennis players and a large party the hotel was well staffed for the large number of guest. We were very happy with the location and they were helpful with our need to park two cars due to travel issues my wife and I had to arrive separately.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is always nice to see such positive comments and it reinforces our drive to provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to hositng you on a return trip to Tulsa. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

There was a very long line at check in. The person who helped me was distracted and didn't notice/care that I did not know where the rooms were. I ordered dinner in my room and the hamburger bun was dry and burned. Literally half of it was blackened. The meat was dry and it was accompanied with maybe 8 chips. The iced tea tasted instant. I ordered breakfast to be delivered in the morning between 6:30 to 6:45 as I had to leave the room by 6:55. I called at 6:55 to ask where the order was and he said he could call and find out. I asked him to cancel it since I had to leave the room for an 8 hour exam without having eaten breakfast. I had no other contact with any hotel staff until my check out a day later. The worst experience I have ever had at the Double Tree. I was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Kami B
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. While we make every effort to ensure proper staffing for large check ins, sometimes arrivals occur at once and it is difficult to move the lines quickly. However, there is no excuse for a lack of concern on our part. The issues in the restaurant are being addressed by our management team and we will make every effort to avoid such issues in the past. We do appreciate your business and your comments and hope that you will give us another opportunity should you return to Tulsa.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our volleyball team - 10 players and their families - had a very enjoyable stay! The restaurant manager and staff worked with us to accommodate last-minute team dinners in their private dining room. They also handled an unexpected food allergy reaction with ease.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay. I was very pleased to read the positive comments regarding our staff at Made Market and have shared your comments with the team. We are constantly working to imporve our service levels and it is rewarding to read when we succeeded. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.,
bartlesville, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Several times between830 pm and1130 pm I was wakened by children and young people being load in the hall way.I my room alarm clock was off by an hour I almost missed my meeting and did miss breakfast. As I talked to other there clocks were off by up to 2 hours . Front desk was not friendly or supportive saterday am. Needing help to get out parking deck. Gave answer but no sorry ect and had a4 car back up when got back to my parked car was able to help move the line along with info from front desk.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the noise issues you encountered. I wish there was a way to control the actions of large groups and while we try to ensure the noise is not an issue, sometimes we can't. There is no reason you should have encountered the issues with incorrect time on the in room clocks. We are checking all of the clocks in the building now and will be sure to reinforce the issue with our housekeeping staff. I also am sorry you had issues with the automated garage system and while the instructions were good, a bit of empathy on the part of the staff would have been appropriate. All very good points that we will use to further enhance our operation. Again, thank you for your comments and your business. I hope that you will give us another change should you return to Tulsa.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stay here a few times a year for sports related events that I have to attend with for my children. The front desk staff is always nice and the rooms are always clean but the staff that works in the check out area of the little restaurant they have is not ever very nice. I ask for my coffee nicely it would be nice to have the same courtesy extended to me. It is early in the morning and I understand that, I don't want to be there either.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay as well as the repeat business! I am pleased that overall you experiences have been positive with the exception of our cashier in the restaurant. I will personally address this with the morning crew and will use your comments for further training. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is my third time at this hotel. Our rooms have always been nice, clean, and very comfortable. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Love that the hotel is so convenient to the Convention Center. I would avoid rooms close to elevators and the ice machines, those areas are the loudest. My only complaint is what they charge for parking. You don't have many options so like many downtown hotels expect to pay a nightly rate for parking.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us as well as your repeat business. I am pleased that you have had positive experiences with us. We are continuing to make improvements to the property and you will see major changes in the next few months from the lobby to the guest rooms. As you note, we do charge for parking as do all of the downtown hotels. As you mention, space is at a premium and maintaining a parking structure is expensive. I will note that we are among the lowest for parking price. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.