Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
  • Pool
$178
Hotwire.com
1,188 results
All reviewsconvention centerdouble treecookiesparking garagebok centertulsa downtownroom servicefront desk staffshuttle servicebusiness tripstaff was friendlyconcertcoxeventmarathonconferencecheckin
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The DoubleTree nailed it. Easy access, great location in Downtown, warm and friendly staff, nice accommodations. The room was good size, the bathroom nicely designed set up with the closet built into the sink area such that it created a "change room" away from the main sleeping area. Gave the sense of a suite. Yes, I'll stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The hotel itself is nice, but it is not as close to downtown events as some other downtown hotels. It is frustrating to pay their hotel rate and then have to pay additional for wi fi and parking. The bed was comfortable but the bottom sheets are not fitted leading to lots of "sheet issues" if you are a restless sleeper. The air conditioning system was not consistent and the room would get very warm before it would kick on again. The café in the lobby was fine but the staff was completely overwhelmed by the number of people wanting breakfast. All in all it was just "ok", which is less than I have come to expect from Doubletree in the past.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Holt, Missouri
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This hotel was fine...for a Motel 6, but was far below expectations for a DoubleTree. Rooms not ready at check-in, staff not helpful at check-in, long lines at check-in, mildew on shower curtain just some of the "highlights".

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. My sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. Our delays at check in were a result of being sold out the prior evening and a glitch in our laundry department resulted in a delay in preparing our rooms for the days arrivals. We have ordered a new piece of equipment to prevent this from happening again. As to the cleanliness issues, that is never acceptable and we will discuss with my entire housekeeping staff. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your issues. Again, thank you for the review and for your business.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We came to Tulsa to celebrate an anniversary weekend and spend 3 days cycling Tulsa's bike trails. I've not stayed at the Tulsa Doubletree before but, the experience was exceptional. I will admit that I am a Hilton Diamond member as I travel every week and stay primarily at Hilton properties but, I was impressed by the front desk staff, the housekeeping staff, the cleanliness of the room and hotel, the fabulous breakfast and the great downtown location.

If you are a cyclist, you should make a point to ride the trails in Tulsa and especially the West side River trail to Turkey Mountain. If you stay at the Doubletree, you can ride a few blocks from the hotel directly to the beautiful, paved trails.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the glowing review of not only the hotel but our beautiful city! It is always a pleasure to see when we meet or exceed a guests' expectations. I couldn't agree more about the trails in Tulsa. It is a beautiful city and we are very proud of the riverparks area. Please know that you are always welcome at the hotel. Again, thank you for the review and for your business.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Other than having my wallet stolen from my car as I unloading my car the stay was fantastic! The room was very clean and peaceful. I stayed an entire weekend and didnt hear anything from other guests. I had no idea that the hotel was dog freiendly. Being a dog lover, I thought it was very cool. As far as the room goes, I had an ok view. Tulsa doesnt have great scenery but I was disappointed. The sheets were cleaned and room was comfy. The breakfast was great. The warm was warm and the waiter was very polite. He made sure that my drink was filled and offered to prepare another plate for me. Other than my misfortune the stay was great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. While I was thrilled to read your comments about the hotel I am concerned about your wallet being stolen in the garage. Was it dropped and stolen? We are in the process of installing cameras in the garage to avoid any problems, although this hasn't been an issue in the 31 years the hotel has been open. Please feel free to contact me direct if you would like to discuss further. Again, thank you for your business.