“Great staff”

Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
Ranked #17 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The room is nice but is noisy as you hear the doors close and unlike other doubletree. Hotel
That my husband and I have stead the bed is hard if your gone for breakfast in October remember

What I had was cold so I would go to the blue dome diner and tucci Italian rated a4star. Excellent
Hope this was of some help

Room Tip: If I were going to stay at a hotel it wouldn't" be this one. I would try the one by the air...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. While I am thrilled you found the staff great, I apologize for the issues regarding the sound levels in the rooms, the bed and restaurant. The bedding product is relatively new and is the new Doubletree by Hilton standard bht often times it is hard to please everyone with firmness. As to the noise, we will investigate any ways we can elimiate or reduce disturbances from the hallways. I am very please to let you know, we began a major renovation of the restaurant and bar area on Monday that will continue through the end of the year. Our new concept is called Made Market and will be the first of it's kind anywhere. Again, we appreciate your review and will work to make the necessary corrections.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Like many business travelers - life and life on the road is all about location. The DBT Hotel in Tulsa has a great location. Convenient to the downtown core and an easy spin onto the freeway system.

The rooms are clean and well maintained. The fresh cookie amenity at the front desk is a nice Doubletree "signature element." The staff a very friendly and a really cordial bunch. The on area I would suggest needs more attention is the in-hotel dining . . . it is really underwhelming. This also goes for the "pseudo-Starbuck's" in the lobby.

I am sure I will stay here again. I recommend the hotel and equally praise the great location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay. We always love to see the positives you mentioned. I am very pleased to tell you we are completely revamping the restaurant and bar area. Construction began on Monday and will continue into the first part of next year. The new restaurant/bar area will be called Made Market and will be the first of the kind for the Doubletree by Hilton brand.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel was booked for me by my client, since it was a Hilton property I was not concerned, however from check in to check out dinning and general service, everything was outstanding. The main dinning area was quit and the daily chef's special keep me eating onsite everyday, I can highly recommend this hotel and the outstanding staff that service this location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very taking the time to post your kind review regarding you recent stay with us. Always nice to see when we meet our guest expectations. We look forward to having you return.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel & had to wait two before hours we could check in. They were out of nice hot fresh cookies & we had to wait. Upon arriving at our room, we discovered on of bath towels was soak & wet & nicely tuck on the shelf. We call front desk & waited twenty minutes & towels. Our room included two breakfast voucher & they were out of them. So we didn't receive them.until in the early morning hours. For the price per night of this hotel, you'd expect better.

• Stayed: October 2012
Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our property during your stay in our area. We are very sorry for the problems you encountered. We have fixed the wet towel issues and have addressed the other issues with our housekeepers. We hope that you give us another opportunity for a better experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hotel is in a great location in downtown Tulsa. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. THe hotel and rooms are very nice and comfortable. The only two issues that I can complain about are very picky and minimal. First, self parking is fee based (I believe about 7 dollars per day) which is a little disappointing as the DoubleTree Warren Place - Tulsa offers free parking to guests. And second the showers seem to be designed for individuals 5'8" and under. I am used to short shower heads as I am 6'4" but I'm sure if someone were watching me attempt to shower in this shower they would roll over laughing. Overall though the hotel was a great deal for the price of the room.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located right next to the Convention Center, and not far from downtown. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. As a Hilton Platiinum member, I was upgraded to a spacious suite. The price I paid for this was 1/10 what it would have been in NYC or DC. Now the bad news: the place is sorely in need of updating: it resembles a 1970's Holiday Inn inside. I could find no unoccupied power outlet for my laptop, cellphone charger and other electronics. This IS the 21st century, after all!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

First we got a terrific price on this room through Priceline. Even aside from that, however, the stay could not have been better. I have never had a more consistently gracious, friendly and efficient staff, from the manager to the housekeeper. The room was clean and spacious, the bar was nice and the breakfast buffet was great. I toured but didn't use the pool and it looked well maintained and upscale, i.e. nice lounges, clean towels provided, etc. The hot tub also looked well maintained. Staff told me the hotel is undergoing major rennovations, floor by floor. I don't know how it was before but if it's been awhile since you stayed I'd definitely recommend another look.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple