“Great service!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed for one night over Easter weekend while visiting friends in the area. The room was wonderfully quiet with a lovely view of the park behind the hotel. The staff could not have been nicer in every way- everyone was helpful and happy. Very pleased!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear cavwalker;

Thank you very much for a great review! I am glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations and great service by our excellent associates! Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

Reviewed May 6, 2014

After making a reservation a month earlier for a king bedroom for my wife and me, I had to make a change and called to see if we could get a room with 2 queens. Despite, their standard rooms don't accommodate 2 queens, the attendant upgraded us to a suite with the needed queens at no additional cost. Despite the aging hotel which remains to be nice, the quality of its staff still impresses me!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Brandon T;

Thank you for excellent feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our associates were able to make a difference. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The breakfast bar was always warm to cold food, I am from OKC and could not get the Thunder basketball games during my stay, could only watch it in the bar, I don't drink. Not a great selection of TV channels in the room. Ice machines on 3 floors 3-4-5 were out of order. Warren Duck Club dinning room meals over priced for the limited selection. Will not be staying there in the future.

Dear James B;

On behalf of the Doubletree at Warren Place I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you have encountered during your stay. Your experience is not typical for our hotel or Doubletree Brand. I have addressed breakfast buffet items temperature with our Executive Chef and the ice machines will be fixed in the next few days as we are currently waiting on a few parts. Please contact me directly at 918-497-2104 as I would like for you to regain the confidence in our beautiful hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

clean rooms with comfortable beds; hotel staff pleasant & helpful; restaurant very good with reasonable pricing. Good parking with garage attached to the hotel. Only disappointment - no refrigerator in the room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Rita H;

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do provide refrigerators and microwaves for our guest upon request. I will make sure all the Front Desk agents communicate this option to our guests. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon.

Doubletree Warren Place Management

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We visited my hometown over Easter and stayed at the Doubletree. We had a great stay and even had the Easter Bunny working out with us. The most significant part of the stay had to do with my daughter losing her Lamby "Baba" that she has had since she was a baby. She left it in the bed and the sheets were changed. She was devestated when she discovered that it was missing. We stayed two nights and at check-out Baba had still not been located. After we left, Cesare Benedetti (Front Desk Manager) mobilized his staff to locate Baba. A few days later, we received an email that he had been found and was being FedExed to us, along with a $50 Build-A-Bear card. The Doubletree staff went above and beyond and for that we are very grateful. On a more practical note, the staff was excellent, sauna/steam room/ and work-out facilities clean and well-maintained, and food excellent. We look forward to staying there during our next trip to Tulsa. Vince B.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Vince B,

We're so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! It made our day when we found Baba and we are so happy we could return her home. Thank you for recognizing our team's efforts, especially Cesare'. We look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next trip to Tulsa.

Doubletree Warren Place Management

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The Doubletree at Warren Place is our "go-to" hotel in Tulsa. The personnel are knowledgeable and customer friendly. We like the breakfast buffet offered at the Duck Club. The bell staff is extremely friendly, especially Gus Simmons, who goes out of his way to make each person feel welcome!

Room Tip: We always prefer the corner rooms with a balcony - usually more than the regular room, but it is wel...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear Susan M,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. We will make sure to personally recognize Gus Simmons for the excellent service. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

DTWPManagement

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I travel A LOT at a global level, have been in all countries one can imagine...yet I always like when business takes me to Tulsa. The Doubletree Warren place has free covered parking, excellent rooms and service. What I really like is the superb service provided by the team that works at the hotel restaurant - look for "Hamid" and you'll understand what I mean (really beyond any expectations).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Fernando H;

Thank you for the excellent review and for your loyalty to our beautiful property! It means a lot to us! Hamid has been working at the hotel for 29 years and is an invaluable asset to our hotel. I will make sure to personally recognize him for the excellent service! Thank you for staying with us! I hope to see you again soon.