“I need a receipt” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Amarillo, United States
“I need a receipt”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have requested several times now for a receipt from my stay. Please send me one as soon as possible. Thank you. The hotel has not been updated in 20 years, the room I stayed in did not have a refrigerator. I did not get a receipt for my stay. I need one please for business purposes.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Rhonda R
Leigh M, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for your recent stay at the Doubletree Tulsa Warren Place. I'm sorry you haven't received your receipt. I have e-mailed you my information and will get that to you as soon as possible.

Leigh Murray
Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The shuttle from and to the airport was great; check in was a breeze; rooms very pleasant; Becky in the concierge breakfast room was, as always, extremely nice and efficient. But, it would be nice if wifi was available throughout the property, and that the coffee shop was open in the afternoon. Other than those two minor flaws, I'd give it five stars.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Anita C;

Thank you for your comments! I hope you will continue staying with us in the future.

Tulsa OK, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our conference is held every year at your hotel and you always do a nice job. Unfortunately, for the thousands of dollars our association spends at your hotel every year, the hotel was not very accommodating to the 7-8 members that need a very early shuttle to the airport. I don't see why the hotel could not pay Overtime for the drive to come in a 1/2 hour early at 4pm to take people to the airport for 4:30pm. Very disappointing service! So much for making your customers a top priority.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback!

I have passed along your comments regarding the early morning airport shuttle to our management staff. I do know they review the hours of operations of the different departments on a regular basis and will recommend they include the time of the airport shuttle.

Thank you again!
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very nice hotel. Best amenity is the free shuttle from the Tulsa airport. Staff is friendly and down-home. Conference rooms tend to be a bit chilly, but well set-up for conferences. Food is excellent.

Dear karenj965;

Thank you for excellent feedback! I hope to see you staying with us in the future!

NJ, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My recent three night stay at the Double Tree in Tulsa wasn't as hoped. It was quite apparent that most of their front desk staff needed severe training. It was difficult to get proper information. Ask three different people, get three different answers. The only benefit was that the banquet staff seemed to be on their game. If it weren't for the fact that my conference was at this hotel, I would have stayed somewhere else.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service at our front desk. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.
Dexter, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Overall my stay was average. With the length of my stay, a room w a fridge and microwave was essential. I was surprised the rooms were so basic. Front desk employees were outstanding. Cookies are wonderful. I ordered room service one night and paid cash, it was billed to my room. Had to make several phone calls to straighten this out. Amount was finally taken off my American Express. I became very ill and nauseated on my last night there after eating the lunch provided by the hotel for the CBC Seminar. Was up all night and was not sure I would be able to board a flight in the next morning. Front desk was informed the day before my departure that I need the shuttle to the airport. I was told the shuttle would be running every hour. I got downstairs early to make the shuttle. It was late and we waited 1 hour and 15 minutes before leaving for the airport! I made my flight, but others on the shuttle had to rush. I am sure the shuttle driver wanted to fill the bus. There should have been 2 shuttles running that morning to handle all the judges leaving that morning. Overall, I was not pleased with my stay and hope the CBC will find another host hotel for the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dear Kathie C;

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am disappointed to learn that you did not have a good stay with us. You experience is definitely not typical of our hotel. Our shuttle did run with a delay the morning of your departure due to the icy road conditions. Safety of our guests is our outmost priority. It was a privilege for the hotel to host Colorbreed Seminar this year. I hope you are able to give us another chance. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 918-497-2104 if there is anything I can do for you.

Houston, Texas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

While the employees at the hotel are it's noteable assets, the hotel is showing its age. Bad tile repairs in the bathrooms, loose fixtures, etc. I've been visiting the hotel in March for the last 15 years. Despite the problems with the hotel, I always look forward to seeing Becky in the conceirge on the 9th floor. She is always welcoming and remembers me. Also noteable is Marietta in the bar. She has a dry sense of humor, which delights, and is always willing to serve.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Helene W;

Thank you for you review and for your loyalty to our hotel. Our ownership will be conducting some upgrades to a hotel's physical plant this year to make our guests stay more pleasant. Thank you for mentioning Marietta and Becky! They are great and very loyal associates who take a true pride in what they do every day. Thank you for staying with us!