DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Ranked #6 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Ever since I checked in to the Doubletree its been one bad experience after another. Let's start with the room; I asked the front desk to check on the bathtub being clogged but don't think it was ever fixed. I couldn't get WiFi service for 2 days and one of those days the TV went out. It is also very noisy. Kids screaming through the hallways and hearing the next room over with constant coughing. The dining room is a joke. When I first got there I ordereds the rottiserrie chicken. I took it up to my room and it was so over priced and over cooked that I took it back to the restaurant. The cashier told me that it had been cooked quite awhile ago. I then started going out for my meals. I decided to give roomservice a try (Mistake!) and it cost me $41.00 for a hamburger, samll salad, and 2 glasses of cheap chardonnay! The room service waiter actually brought me two merlot's for which I had to take downstairs to replace with the chardonnay I ordered. I also said that I wanted a side of veggies and was actually brought teo salads. I am still here at the hotel trying to get back to the Marriott and am waiting for my company to transfer me. This hotel charges for just about everything except for free coffee downstairs. I would not recommend it to anyone, especially if you are here for more than 5 days.

Room Tip: Stay with Marriott
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DTWP-DOS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your feedback...we appreciate it as well as your business. Let me assure you that your experience is not typical for guests staying at the Doubletree Tulsa Warren Place. We take great pride in delivering great product and service to our guests.

I would like to talk with you in further detail regarding your stay. Please contact me at your convenience at (918) 497-2107.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to talking with you.

Pat Shimon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my friend and he and I stayed in one room with 2 bed it was nice but found some dead roches under the bed and also it seems like services was nice too but the restraunt was very Expensive yikes

• Stayed May 2013
DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you leaving your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We always try to do everything that we can to ensure an enjoyable stay, and I apologize that your expectations were not met. Thank you once again for your review, as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in town!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

The room LOOKED clean at first! The pool area is really nice! The pool is large and there is a sauna, steam room, pool, and a hot tub. This is actually the first hotel I've stayed at with a steam room and it was pretty intense, but nice. There is no free breakfast and when we asked how much it was we were told it was $16!! Yea, I'm not paying $16 for some breakfast!

We decided to go find a vending machine, but was told that they did not have food vending machines. So, we went to the lounge and ordered some homemade chips and they took about 20 minutes to come out, but they were amazing! They came with a yummy dip too. The beds were really comfortable and when we woke up in the morning I went to make some coffee,I put my coffee pod in where it goes and I was about to fill up the water reservoir when I saw an old coffee pod inside of the water reservoir! I have no idea how long it had been in there but I was disgusted. I wonder if the people who used it last did that or maybe the people before them? If I would not have actually bent over and looked inside, I would have just poured the water in and made my coffee. I can't believe that this was not cleaned and it makes me wonder what else is not cleaned here?

Something else that was in our room was a 4-day-old comment card left by other people.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Tulsa Warren Place. We appreciate your feedback, without feedback like yours, we can not improve.

I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our pool/spa area which we think is the nicest in town; it does have the best view!

Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was our first night stop on our drive from Chicago to Scottsdale. We arrived late so the restaurant was closing up but there are several in the area to take advantage of. The room and amenities were all wonderful - as usual. I know this will be our go-to place on our annual drive. If you stay here you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: I'm really not qualified to answer this because all our visits have gone smoothly. We happened...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us during your trek across the country. We are glad we have become part of your annual trip!

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Tulsa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good experience, friendly staff, good location for my business trip. Loved the gift shop, very unique jewelry, Sissy in the restaurant knows everyone and ensures they are off to a great day. Hotel was quiet for sleeping, could have used an orientation upon arrival but found my way around.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Tulsa.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay!

Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Nice business hotel. Valet service is excellent. Lots of restaurants in the area. beautiful landscaping surrounding the neighborhood. Self parking would have been a hassle as the streets between self parking and hotel were being worked on. Well maintained property. Good service at check in and out.

Rooms pretty sound proof. Did not hear anything ever!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Doubletree Tulsa Warren Place. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Our surroundings are unique to Tulsa and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the view! The leaves are starting to turn now and should be in full foliage within the next few week.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Tulsa, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I did not receive the room I reserved. Maintenance working on a door down the hall at 10:45 pm had radio loud. Did not clean room at ALL on Saturday. Had to ask for towels once on Friday and Twice on Saturday.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We always try to do everything that we can to give our guests the room that they reserved, and I apologize that your expectations were not met. Thank you again for your review, as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in town!