“Mid-level hotel stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at this Doubletree 20 years ago. It is a good central location and the staff is friendly. They offer nice, hot, chocolate-chip cookies upon arrival. The hotel is a little dated, but not a bad place to stay if you don't want to spend a lot of money. The beds left us both with sore backs. Not newer beds with pillow tops. There were stains on the walls under the bathroom counter. That was more cosmetic- didn't effect anything. A long walk from the parking garage to the hotel elevators. I needed a refrigerator, but the staff said they had all been checked out. The 2nd night, I requested a refrigerator and was told $19.00. I refused, as I can stay at less expensive hotels, like Hampton, and there are already refrigerators in the room. The refrigerator should come free. Would I stay here again? Probably.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the hotel We are glad you enjoyed the Chocolate Chip cookies!

We appreciate your feedback and will review your comments with our staff.

Thank you again and we hope to have you back as our guest soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stay at Doubletree's. fairly regularly. There were a couple of things that set this one apart. Two staff, were particularly outstanding. The host for he concierge breakfast was great. She was warm, genuine, friendly - really made everyone feel welcome. The second was a valet. I can't remember his name. The name badge said Wayne, but he was so new that wasn't his real name. I was at the hotel because my mother was a patient across the street. She had had open heart surgery earlier that week, it had been a LONG stressful week. After I checked out and was walking into the hospital, I realized I didn't have my phone. I. Drove back to the hospital, explaining to 'Wayne' my situation as I went in. My phone was not in my room. As I was leaving. 'Wayne' inquired if I'd found it, then offered to call my cell. I had accidently packed it in my suitcase. A small gesture, but very important to me. Thanks Doubletree for great staff!

Room Tip: Ask about the St Francis rate, if you are there with a hospitalized family member.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place.

Being the closest hospital to St. Francis Hospital, we have many patient's families that stay with us. We appreciate the feedback regarding our employees and will pass along your comments. It is nice to hear when staff members go above and beyond!

Thank you again and we hope to have you stay us again when you don't have a loved one in the hospital!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Elevators broke for several days. No notices posted for guests of broken elevators or where service elevators were. Rooms are clean but bathtubs need reglazing and closet doors barely work. Hotel should be closed and renovated. Hotel service staff were all very nice and efficient but the broken elevators and the shabby state of the rooms rule out any future stays at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael L. T
DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree Tulsa Warren Place. We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service during your stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. I would like to talk with you personally to find out additional information about your stay and would appreciate a call at your convenience.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to talking with you.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This particular DoubleTree is favorably placed in south Tulsa with access to neighboring restaurants and convenient highways. The parking garage is well lit, secure and convenient to the hotel with ample parking spots to choose from on multiple levels. Nice "Warren Duck Club" restaurant onsite as well as business center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree Tulsa Warren Place. We appreciate your comments and will pass them along to our staff members. The Warren Duck Club is a Tulsa landmark and we are glad you were able to enjoy that amenity.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have stayed here on business once or twice a year for last few years as we have an office in the building that shares a parking lot with the Doubletree. The hotel is good for a good night's sleep and access to the aforementioned office. There is a nice 3 mile trail for jogging nearby. There are some restaurants within walking distance but I would not call this an attraction area. Rooms are clean and functional but do not offer higher end amenities (basic toiletries, no safe, fridge, etc.). Restaurant and bar also functional but not high degree of ambience. Staff is very friendly but not necessarily most efficient. Will stay here again for business but probably not for personal / entertainment.

Room Tip: Not much to view so I tend to get away from the elevator traffic area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We appreciate feedback from our guests. We will share your comments to our staff in order to improve.

We are glad to hear you were able to utilize some of the nearby amenities. Lafortune Park is directly across the street from the hotel and, in addition to the three mile trail, it also has a golf course, tennis courts and children's play area. It is truly one of Tulsa's most beautiful parks.

Thank you again for your feedback and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was in town on business and this place was recommended by the company I visited. It is not real close to a lot of things other than a hospital, but there was a very good steakhouse within walking distance. The lobby, common areas and rooms were all very modern and clean. The room was spacious and quiet. There were a lot of service folks on hand and everyone there was friendly and helpful. I did order from room service and the meal was nicely prepared and arrived just a few minutes after I ordered. The best thing about the stay was the price - just slightly over $100 for a nicely appointed king room with a small sofa, desk and chair. I've paid a lot more for a lot less. If you are on business and are looking for a nice place to stay, try this place out.

Room Tip: I was on a high floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
DTWP-DOS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

McGill's, the steakhouse you mentioned, is across the street and is a favorite with many of our clients. We also have the Warren Duck Club on property which is consistently voted one of Tulsa's favorite restaurants.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Double Tree at Warren Place is a nice place for a quiet get a way. The hotel is a good value for the money, the staff is always friendly and there are plenty of restaurants, shopping and other attractions in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the DoubleTree Warren Place. We love to hear feedback from our guests!

KingsPointe Village is located across the street from the hotel and provides our guests a variety of dining and shopping options. They also have free, outdoor concerts throughout the summer.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to Tulsa!