“Consistent Hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times on business and have never been disappointed. We get a good corporate rate with free wi do and breakfast included.

Rooms are large comfortable and quiet. Breakfast buffet is good with decent choice and great coffe. Bar has friendly staff and good choice of beers.

Reasonable pool, not too busy at least on weekdays.

Check in desk staff are friendly and helpful.

I never dined in evenings but McGills restaurant just a short walk across the road does great steaks .

Free parking in garage and decent location make this a good place to recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank baglan
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on the hotel and staff. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff was wonderful the rooms Wow! The cookie at check-in was a great welcome along with the smiling faces. I would love to recommend this hotel it was great. The food was great at breakfast and Dinner. I love the flat screen tv in the room. They have esay access to the Hospital across the street and looks like many companies around them. I loved it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Grayson D

Thanks for your feedback. I am so glad that you found our location to be convenient and enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

When I got there, I found out that I was the guest of the night so I got an automatic bump up to the executive suite which was awesome! For the price that I paid, it was definitely worth the money because I got a discount as well. We usually go to the Doubletree in down town Tulsa,OK but I believe that we have found a new hotel to go too. Thanks for the experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marquise C

Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the upgrade. On behalf of the staff and management, I look forward to welcomiong you back!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel is huge and there were quite a lot people staying there. Definitely too big for me.
Parking house was a bit creepy. Breakfast not that bad as for US standards.
Stayed here twice for one night, as it was not that far from the airport. Woudn't stay there longer.
Quite friendly staff as I got internet access for free and they gave me some food at 4am (I had to leave early to catch a flight)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank marcelir00dy
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always are trying to improve guest experience and reviews like yours help us to do that. If you have any further suggestions please feel free to contact me directly

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We paid for a king suite with balcony. It was very windy and cold and the sliding glass door leaked so much air it blew the curtains and we had to crank up the heater but still listen to the loud wind. The head board fell off the wall when we moved the pillows. They came and put theheadboard back up but it still was very mobile. They also got grease on our pillows as they fixed the headboard. As far as the glass door we were told its a 30 year old building we could have some duck tape for it. The floor still had curbs and a fingernail. The wash rags had black staining and there is no cover on the comforter. No breakfast. Expensive and not worth it.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank LyndsayRDH
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that you were disappointed with the cleanliness of your guest room. We try to be very vigilant in this area because we know how important it is for our guests. Based upon your review, we are actively working with our housekeeping staff so this situation doesn’t happen again. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have stayed twice and will again. Having a Starbucks in the lobby is great. I'm not a coffee snob but it is fun to treat yourself when you are on a trip. The rooms are well appointed and having the walking trail behind the hotel is great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed on Jan 19-20, 2013. Was disappointed in check in because was told elevators not working properly. If the elevator didn't come within 5 minutes, let front desk know and we would be taken to our room on service elevator. Waited 3 minutes and then elevator arrived - but only one was working during the visit. Room was not what I expected from a Hilton; it wasn't bad, but it was not as good as I expected. No refrigerator or microwave. Had dinner in Duck Grill and was way to costly for myself and two grandchildren. Food was okay; service was excellent however. Went to pool area and water was not heated; kids were playing in hot tub while parents sat at a table and drank. Very big let down; my grandkids were looking forward to swimming in an indoor pool. Next morning breakfast buffet was poor; some things were already gone at 9:00 a.m. and there were not very many people in the restaurant. Waitress did not refill glasses the entire breakfast time. I was very let down by this travel experience. I will not stay here again nor refer it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback about the elevator problem. We’ve worked with maintenance to fix the issue, but we’re very sorry that it wasn't resolved sooner. We are also sorry that your grandchildren did not get to swim in our pool. Thanks again for your review and we hope you stay with us the next time you return to the area.