“Very responsive”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Nice place, very comfortable beds, nice amenities. There were problems with the tub in my room and they gave me two vouchers for breakfast to compensate for having to move me to another room. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and great amenities. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I must apologize for the situation with the tub. I am pleased the situation was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree at Warren Place on your next visit to our great city. Next time you stay with us please try out our restaurant the Warren Duck Club for dinner voted one of the best restaurants in Tulsa by Tulsa People magazine.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times, and have never been disappointed. We sometimes redo our itinerary just so we CAN stay here. The staff has always been friendly, and many of the front desk crew have been great.

The location is easy to access, and parking is free. The parking structure is rather far from the guest room elevators, though, and I noticed it was quite challenging for elderly guests, or those with lots of luggage.

The restaurant is a bit dated, but the views are terrific and it's always been clean. We have only eaten brunch there, and it was included in the price of the room. Otherwise, it is expensive.

The only negative experience we've ever had here was with noise, but that can be at any property. The hotel had a large group with many activities going on. After a word to the front desk, it was resolved, and our stay in the clean, comfortable room resumed. A more frequent check by the security people, is probably in order to protect the experience for those attempting to get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: When dances and music events are scheduled, avoid rooms directly over the front entrance, especially...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us while you were in Tulsa and being a loyal guest of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand your point about the parking garage being away from the front desk, but we always encourage our guest to utilize the services of our valet parking. I am glad you found our staff to be responsive and friendly. We look forward to your next visit to Tulsa and we hope to be your hotel of choice. If you are returning during the summer months, I recommend that you make reservation early as Tulsa is very busy during the summer and people come from all over to stay at the Doubletree Warren Place.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very nice hotel...room was very comfortable and the food was great in the restaurant. I taught a class there and the room was ok to teach in, but had pillars, which is always tough! The staff was so friendly, and the price was just right for the room. Get the Grilled Chicken Caprese sandwich in the restaurant!! Yummy! Many restaurants within walking or shuttle driving distance...

1  Thank kweidner62

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your experience with other travelers. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, found our meeting rooms affordable and our staff so friendly. Our restaurant, the Warren Duck Club does have great food, I really like the Grilled Chicken Caprese too and I thank you for mentioning this as I am sure many of our future guests will be happy to know about it. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our team members and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Tulsa Warren Place.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have stayed here before and enjoyed it. This time, it was very noisy and we were really needing a good nights sleep. It is very clean and the staff was friendly. However, they did not offer the cookies that they promise upon arrival. Also, I am a hiltons honors member and they did not acknowledge that either. The parking garage has no security and is very scary as well.

1  Thank barkerpolly

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am glad that you found our property to be very clean and the staff to be friendly.

I apologize that you felt the parking garage was not secure. We do employ 24 hour security company that patrols the well lit garage. I do understand your disappointment in not receiving a cookie upon arrival, I will find out what happened and follow up immediately. Reading your comments, I see that you are a repeat guest and I thank you for choosing our hotel. Thank you, we look forward to remaining your hotel of choice on your next visit to Tulsa.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a wonderful experience at the doubletree. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I gave the value a 3 because there was no breakfast provided and the room did not have a mini-fridge. Again, though, no real complaints. Great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
James_P_Cunningham, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations to be clean and comfortable. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service provided by our team! Next time you stay, try our executive level amenities that include: high speed internet access, complimentary breakfast, evening appetizers and upgraded in-room amenities. If your future travels bring you back to Tulsa we hope you will choose the Doubletree Warren Place!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had a medical emergency in my family and needed a place to stay close to St Francis Hospital in Tulsa. Put in the internet reservation at 3:00 pm and showed up at 9:00 pm. I was greeted open arms and all issues related to my stay worked out and cared for. Madison had talked with me to insure that the room would be available even though we had to go to emergency room at the Hospital first. The elevators did not work for the Exec level and Rex (MX) made sure I was able to get there and back again and then let me know when tings were fixed. AFter the first night, one of our family needed to go back home. The switch from two Queens to a King was quick and easy. My stay kept being extended due to the injuries, Each time I showed at the desk, the first question was how is your family member. Second was how can we make your stay less stressful. What a great group of folks and so helpful in such a stressful situation.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad that our convenient location across the street from St. Francis Hospital and warm service exceeded your expectations. We are also pleased we were able to make your visit to the hospital less stressful. We hope that if your travels should bring you back to Tulsa you will stay with us again. Perhaps next time you can enjoy all of our amenities and our on-site fitness center or beautiful walking trails.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

The Double Tree is one of the larger hotels in Tulsa, it has a huge multi storey car park, a fitness centre and pool, a nice bar area etc, and the staff are really lovely.
Like all expensive hotels, internet access is an extra, not a free service.
The hotel has 4 lifts taking you to your floor, reception and the fitness centre on the lower ground level, but only one lift in the car park, so it can get very crowded 1st thing in the morning.
We stayed here as a large group occupying several rooms on the 6th and 7th floors during the Tulsa gun show in late March and early April 2012. No one in our group had a thing to say that was bad, other than some of the reception staff struggled with English. Being from London, I did struggle with Spanish/American speakers, but no real trouble as long as you did not need urgent information, or as I did, as them to phone up to a room from reception for me, I could not say room 738 in Spanish, so she phoned the wrong room and I got to speak to someone I did not know.
However, next Tulsa gun show in the fall, we will stay here again, I will just take a small Spanish phrase book with me.

Highly Recommended.

Richard Kaminski.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank trigga1526

Thank you for your comments. Glad our location was convenient, we are located minutes away from the Expo/QT Center where the Tulsa Arms Show and many other events take place. So pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and enjoyed our on-site fitness facilities, lounge and pool. There are also many area attractions within walking distance. We are across the street from La Fortune Park which offers a wonderful track for running. Our on-site walking trails are great for keeping up with your fitness regime as well. Next time you stay with us ask for the executive level rooms which include breakfast, evening snacks and high speed internet. We look forward to seeing you in the fall when you return for the next Tulsa Arm's Show.