“I need to redeem this place”
Review of Tulsa Inn & Suites

Tulsa Inn & Suites
Ranked #98 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Heilbronn, Germany
“I need to redeem this place”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Ok, yes this is a budget hotel so you should expect 'budget' quality. Everything in the room worked (heater, air con, shower, toilet, TV, Wi-fi, etc). I arrived late at night and had booked the room through hotels.com. The front desk claimed they didn't have my reservation, but I showed them my hotels.com itinerary thing, they typed something on the computer, and then the reservation magically came up. Crisis averted.

The location is OK, I thought I would hear a lot of street noise from the Interstate but I didn't. The guy who works the front desk during the day shift was super friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I requested paying for the room for an additional DAY (not night, which usually means a discounted rate) because my flight was in the evening. However, they made me pay for an entire night, even though I was only staying a few extra hours. I wasn't impressed, but whatever. That was the only downside in the 4 days I was there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed February 2, 2012

booked this motel by accident using co workers smart phone...I needed to stay in Ok city broke my own rule not booking a non indian owned motel like best western. As soon as I realized the mistake(right away) I contacted Orbitz which contacted the motel an they were no able to secure a refund for me.....buyer beware

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Sparta
Reviewed January 20, 2012

First, the pluses: The room was clean, had free wifi, microwave and refrigerator, a good mattress but thin pillows. Negatives: The toilet runs constantly, there was initially no hot water in the sink until I discovered it had been turned off at the shutoff valve. When turned on, it was very difficult to keep the water from dripping or even streaming. There was no sink stopper. There was no stopper in the tub either, but that was not a problem as the tub drained very slowly when I took a shower. No Kleenex in the dispenser. There was a coffee pot, but no coffee or cups. The lighting was quite dim. If there was a breakfast, we weren't told about it.

Room Tip: Go to another motel.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Rancho Mirage, California
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Bad area, worried about car all night, people milling around outside all night, lots of perm./weekly residents-, paint off walls/doors/bath tub, paper thin towels, no soap, rust on all fixtures, NO HOT WATER, and on and on. Right on highway- major noise. Looks very bad outside- not much better inside.

Decent TV and WiFi. Prepaid stay, we still should have walked. I can't believe we stayed here.

Room Tip: Stick to the chains.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sutter1961
Caney, Kansas
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We stayed two nights and found the rooms clean and fresh. The breakfast was good. They had biscutts and gravy along with donuts and cereal. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
KANSAS
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Once again....we took a mini trip to Tulsa,OK. and booked another stay at the Value Inn. This hotel is a great bargain when you are wanting somewhere to lay your head. It has all the amenities avail. We have been 2x this year to this location. If you are looking for a fancy hotel with classy in mind, then you may be disappointed. I, personally like staying at this hotel because of the cost and the staff is friendly. The breakfast is good..Sure, there is not a big spread....but they serve biscuits and gravy, donuts,fruit,cereal,coffee,toast, oatmeal, and juice...that is good enough for me. I recommend this place if you are looking for a good place to stay and with a budget.
I plan on going back...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
locust grove
Reviewed March 6, 2009

Nice hotel .There is new owner from Dec 2008.They are making some Good changes
The 2 rooms suite is very nice.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business