“Very Clean & Economic!”

Ranked #57 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Hastings, Nebraska
“Very Clean & Economic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

The rooms have "wood" floors...kind of cold, but you know they're clean...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very pleased to know that you were comfortable with your stay and am looking forward to serving you in the near future. We pay very close attention to our guests needs and are always improving so that we can provide exceptional service to you and others. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

very clean place and friendly staff. easy to access the interstate. would recomend to other

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I am pleased to know we were able to achieve that goal during your visit. I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of our staff.
Mesa AZ
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

Stayed here 6/24/11 - 6/28/11... The website pics are deceiving. Rooms are no where as nice or clean... I know you get what you pay for so the positives are the room has a small fridge and microwave, the MOTEL is in a convenient location, the continental breakfast is edible as a last resort. The rooms are in need of new carpet and fresh paint especially in the bathrooms. I didn't have a flat screen TV in my room as the pics suggest.

I am usually on a budget but I would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Fairland, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2011

We booked this stay online and were somewhat apprehensive because of some reviews. However for an economy motel, our expectations were well exceeded. The notes we had put in with our online reservation were read and the friendly and welcoming clerk was ready with answers when we checked in. The continental breakfast was better than many we have experienced elsewhere. The doors opening out were actually a benefit to us for ease in loading and unloading the van. We could hear muffled noise from the room next to us but no more than at other motels. The Red Roof Inn in Tulsa, OK offered us a pleasant and restful stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lizziebeth51339
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

I chose this hotel because of the great reviews. What they didn't say was the doors are to the outside so you hear all the noises from people and traffic. The walls are paper thin. Our neighbors conversations were easily heard. The desk clerk who took the reservation didn't mention the exit was closed so had a hard time getting to the hotel. When we checked in, she didn't tell us where our room was so I had to walk around the building until I found it. Awful experience!

• Stayed March 2011
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this review, March 19, 2011
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. When customers like yourself take the time to share your experience with us it allows us to address these issues immediately.

After full review of your reservation we learned that you reservation was booked online. In light of this, the respresentative may not have had knowledge of the ongoing construction in our area. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

In an effort to alleviate future occurences we have considerably increased our desk training. We've discussed your situation at length with the desk clerk who checked you in. Please be assured she is a new employee and this is not common with our staff. It is, without fail, our intent to extend superior customer service to every guest to ensure a positive experience.

Our hotel was built in the early 90s and much to our regret we've learned of several structural issues that we are currently in the process of addressing. We are in the beginning stages of a full remodel. Due to the way the economy has affected our industry, the remodel is slow moving. Over the next several months we hope to cure these areas of concern.

Please send us your address to the following email so that we may personally compliment you for your feedback. Once again, thank you for your response and business.

Sincerely

RedRoof Inn
Management
i0648@redroof.com
okc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

i recently stayed in tulsa for business and i love this hotel.. great breakfast.. clean rooms. great staff/ i would definitly stay here again

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Webb City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2011

My Wife and I have nothing but good things to say about the management of the Red Roof Inn, in Tulsa. Check in was a breeze and the desk clerk was polite and helpful. The room was a non-smoking, Kingsize Bed. It was clean and everything in the room worked as it should. We have stayed in other places that we couldn't say that about. We both had a good night's rest and my Wife commented on the fact that we live on a farm and are used to peace and quite. Here we were located near a busy interstate and the noise level was very low. I used the Wi-Fi to check my investments through my blackberry. Check out was just as efficient, requiring just turning in our cards and thanking them for a very pleasant stay. Oh yes the biggest benefit came when I inadvertently left the Valentine's card my wife had given me on the TV stand. When we got back home I notified the 800 number that I had left it. The next moring the manager called to say he had located the valentine and would mail it to me that day. Now that is SERVICE!!! THANKS Red Roof Inn for everything.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple