All reviews chalkboard restaurant corner king turn down service utica square beef wellington keurig coffee maker attached restaurant historic hotel mile radius rooms are huge we ordered room service highly recommend this property fantastic hotel within miles shuttle service downtown area favorite hotel
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a business meeting and the amenities were great given the fast timing. Hotel staff were very helpful in providing us with a quick setup and it was easy getting in and out. The restaurant food was great.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello Evan S,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding your recent trip to our little metropolis! I'm thrilled to hear that the experience was pleasant and that the staff were quick to meet all your needs. I hope you will visit us again when you are next in Tulsa.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was so quiet and relaxing. A beautiful large room and great king bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. Ate dinner in the Chalkboard restaurant in the hotel basement! What fun ambiance! Nice to have free parking too! Book a room on the upper floors for a great city view.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for the amazing review, Gary P! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire hotel and restaurant staff. I hope your travels will bring you back to T-Town in the future!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Great experience, I would recommend this boutique Hotel to folks that would like a friendly and unique atmosphere.
First to One Second to None. Walking distance to most of the attractions in downtown Tulsa. Would have liked to stay some extra days.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello Mr. Vicente,

Thank you so much for the incredible comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am so grateful to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your trip to our little hotel and I hope that your future travels will bring you back to us!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My family of four (2 adults and a ten and fifteen year old) was in town for a family wedding over Labor Day weekend- the wedding was not at the hotel but we chose to stay here because it is generally rated as the nicest hotel in town and we wanted to be able to experience the city since the wedding was actually in the outskirts of Tulsa. The hotel is centrally located and very nice. The hotel is quiet and the rooms are modern and very nicely appointed/updated. The beds were very comfortable and we had adjoining rooms so there was ample space for everyone to stretch out. The building itself is stately and a landmark in town. We found the staff to be very helpful but discreet. We had one meal at the Chalkboard restaurant and the food was very good and the waitstaff was attentive. We used the fitness facility which was small, but adequate. The hotel has a nice shuttle that will take you anywhere within a fair distance that would cover most destinations within the downtown area. We have travelled extensively with our family and everyone agreed it was one of the most comfortable and enjoyable hotels we have stayed at.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hello yokjo,

Thank you so much for the terrific feedback and the 5-star review! I'm so pleased to hear that everything about your stay was comfortable and that the staff was accommodating. I hope you will be able to visit us again in the future.

Hospitably Yours,

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Don’t hesitate if you only want the best. This hotel is perfect; quiet and friendly. If you need your car, it’s off the elevator and out the door. A great location and great staff. I can’t say enough about it, should be 5 Star because it is. Comfy bed, sparkling clean room, prompt room service and awesome food. A perfect 10!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hello Patty F,

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! It means so much to us when we get to hear about our guests' experiences, so I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I will pass on your praise to our staff and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Hospitably Yours,