All reviews chalkboard restaurant turn down service utica square corner room beef wellington historic hotel rooms are huge we ordered room service within miles fantastic hotel shuttle service downtown area front desk staff mini fridge bok center kristin lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

My husband and I had a weekend trip for our anniversary. Hotel was easy to find, valet service was an added bonus. We opted to just stay at the hotel and eat at their restaurant and also order room service. We were very pleased with the bar and bar snacks. Our dinner was fantastic! The Beef Wellington was superb and the prime rib was delicious! The atmosphere in the wine cellar part of the dining room was quaint and quiet. We ordered room service for breakfast and our second dinner, all was fabulous! We stayed in the Hurley Suite on the top floor. It was amazing! Very comfortable and roomy. Definitely want to make this a yearly trip for us. Staff was very accommodating and we felt very taken care of.

Room tip: Hurley Suite was fantastic!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review, boyanton5!

I am thrilled to hear that you chose to stay with us on such an important night and that the stay was everything you wanted. I will definitely share your feedback with our restaurant and hotel staff. We will see you next year!

Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the years and recently spent two nights there. It exceeds the "hotel experience". From the pickup service at the airport, to the incredible front desk service (thank you Kristen for making everyone feel special), to the luxurious rooms, you can't do better. Could not recommend it higher.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Herb50,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your experience at our hotel. I will be sharing your feedback with Kristin and the rest of the staff. We appreciate you!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in I felt positivity throughout this place!

Check in was smooth, the executive King room was perfect, well appointed and spacious.

They offered us a shuttle to and from dinner and Michelle and Kristen were absolutely amazing. Kind, friendly and super attentive to our needs.

If you’re planning a stop in Tulsa, this would be my recommendation for your stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for the warm and thoughtful review, CWaters! I cannot wait to share your comments with Michelle, Kristin, and the rest of our staff. I hope your travels will bring you back through Tulsa again soon!

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I've stayed at the Ambassador frequently for business and can't say anything negative about this property. It's a beautiful property with great design. The beds are so comfortable and the food at the Chalkboard is delightful! The rooms are so spacious too! You absolutely can not go wrong staying at the Ambassador.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Holly G,

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review! I greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience here and I will share all your comments with the hotel and restaurant staff.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I used to shoot an TV interview show in their library with a wonderful hostess for many years. The hotel was always wonderful to work with and went out of their way to help us. When we spent the evenings there our rooms were always elegant and clean. This is an older hotel that was brought back to life and is worth the time to visit and stay in. Also their restaurant in the basement has absolutely wonderful food. While not an aficionado, I’ve heard their crab cakes are to die for. And I trust the person who told me that explicitly. Do yourself a favor and enjoy some old world charm and service by treating yourself to visit here. You won’t regret it!

Date of stay: March 2018
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review, gp52j! I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with us and with others on this site. I hope you will visit us again in the future!

Kindest Regards,