“Tasty Dining in Tulsa!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Great place for people-watching or sports-watching, the food is fast and tasty. Crispy chips and guacamole, great burgers and enchiladas. Full bar for wine or drinks is pleasantly busy without being crazy. Patio is awesome for al fresco dining and watching the riverboats creep by. Nice folks and good food.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

Try the rotisserie chicken with masked potatoes and carrots - awesome!! Good place for a drink after work.

1  Thank KipperKain
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Two of my friends and I tried this place in July. It was ungodly hot in the restaurant, so much so that we were fanning ourselves in an effort to keep cool. We asked our waiter about the heat in the restaurant and he said it was often like that, especially up toward the front. PLUS, the place had no atmosphere and was loud -- we had a terribly difficult time trying to hold a conversation. As pricey as their food is, I would think they could offer some creature comforts while dining! I was not impressed at all.

1  Thank civilwarlady
Reviewed August 11, 2009

Loud and obnoxious at sunset. Food was only so so. Just not my kinda place. Liked the one in OKC better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Great food, great atmosphere, and an awesome staff. Makes me happy just walking in the door.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!