“Always Great Food & Service”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #26 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2014

The food is awesome & we eat here about once a month. Had one sassy waitress over a year ago but she didn't last long. The little house salad is outstanding w/ cornbread croutons! The salmon salad is a favorite as well.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

First time in Tulsa, visiting family and they took us here. The menu is really interesting- there are many choices and between the four of us we found some really good ones. The rotisserie chicken enchiladas are really good and the sauce is terrific. The combo plates were generous and we sampled from each other and found everything to be prepared well and tasting good. I had the salmon and it was very good. The service is all over you. You will not wait for anything. Almost feel rushed a bit. It is team service so you will get to know the team. By the time we were leaving there was great restaurant noise- it felt good. Many people having fun. We were in for early dinner- they had a long waiting line by the time we left. Could be why they were rushing us a bit. So, if you do not wish to wait I suggest you go early. The only thing I would have like to see would be a larger craft beer selection. The menu items work so well with beer and some of them do not match with most wines as well. I would go again if in the area.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have visited this restaurant twice, and the short smoked salmon was so fantastic I couldn't wait to go back and have it again. The other menu items might be equally great, but I doubt I will ever be able to order anything else but the salmon. Service is provided by a team, and my tea glass never empties before another shows up. The restaurant can be loud, but if you aren't wanting to talk much or if you don't mind yelling, the food is well worth the visit. I highly recommend.

1  Thank RoadWarrior89
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We go to red rock 1-2 times a month, service is always great, they work as a team, checking and covering for each other. Food is always good also. We have had salads, chicken pot pies, chicken, and many other items we have never been disappointed. If they have the bread pudding, GET IT! Amazing.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The food was good, but I was not impressed with the mixed vegetables. Apparently the diced carrots are great, but I did not hear about those until too late.

The appetizer was a salmon dip with bread. Very tasty.

Steak was my main course with a Gorgonzola sauce. The steak was tender and juicy, but the sauce left something to be desired. Just did not seem to compliment the steak I would have hoped.

I would visit again, but in the spring/summer so I could enjoy the view.

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!