“Nice, tasty place on the river”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #24 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice, tasty place on the river”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been to this place several times and it has always been, and busy. The specialty here is rotisserie chicken and it is very good. They also make a wonderful steak. The kitchen is open so you watch your meats getting fired up. There is a nice sized horse shoe bar in the center of the room, but it has always been full when I have been there. There is outside seating, and they heat it in the winter and have a plastic drape to keep the cold out. You can see the lights across the river.
Back to the food. This is one of the few places that have cooked carrots on the menu. I like that. They also have red skinned smashed potatoes. I haven't tried the meat loaf, it is supposed to be very good, but I can't get past the chicken or the steak. You can get a blue cheese topping if you ask for it.
If you haven't been here, I highly recommed it. I don;'t know if they take reservations, but I would get one if they do. I took a party of 13 two Christmases ago, they sat us outside on the heated patio. The service was very good, but the waitress had a hard time divdiding the check but one of the men helped her. I is good to have a CPA in your party.

• Visited June 2013

“Another new favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Per the reviews I've read here and referrals from our son my wife and I visited R R C G on a Thursday evening around 7 and got right in. Being seated just next to the bar, my wife and I were entertained by the multi-cultural socializing going on around us. The food, cluk n oink and millionaire shrimp were over the top! The cornbread and house salads were a must try! We will return and ask for Cassie!

Farmington, New Mexico
“Loved the Cluck-n-oink!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Recently visited Red Rock again and had the cluck-n-oink entree and it was excellent! While probably not the best for me, given the heaping side of mash potatoes that were calling my name. Definitely will try that dish again soon!

• Visited July 2013
“I will never go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Been in one time before and it was great! Went in again! Food was DRY! I told the lady. She took my plate and sent the manager. He said sorry and asked what the problem was, I told him the chicken tasted like it came from Walmart hot bar. He got mad. He sent the lady back with our check. $60 and I didn't even get to eat! Also did not give us the miltary discount that we have been given every time we have been in there! I will never go back!!!

1 Thank KLT88
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Desserts!!! Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We ordered chicken and ribs. Really enjoyed the whole meal. The mashed potatoes and carrots were delicious. Then we ordered the banana pudding and key lime pie for dessert. Super duper good! We will be back!