“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have eaten here several times. The food has always been great. I usually get the rotisserie chicken and have never been disappointed. Tonight we ventured from the usual and my husband got the steak special. We both loved it. They prepare steaks very well and use high quality beef. I had grilled trout. I forgot to ask about red peppers since I have a food allergy and the server didn't mention them specifically. Totally my fault for not saying anything. I spoke up when I got my food and our server could not have been more gracious about it. They made a fresh plate quickly and the trout was phenomenal. The manager came by the table and was incredibly nice about everything. The response of the staff was great. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I went with my boyfriend for our anniversary. Our server was phenomenal and told us about all of their specials. We started with a stuffed portobello (amazing) and then I got the rotisserie chicken and ribs combo and my boyfriend got the steak special. We then ended the night with bread pudding. Everything was out of this world and would def go again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love this place. Great atmosphere and great food. My wife and I eat here every year when we attend a conference.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The chicken enchilada plate is amazing. If you go you have to save room for the desert called Something Chocolate. Its my favorite desert in Tulsa. You wont be disappointed!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We recently had dinner here and the food was excellent, when we finally got it. This is nice restaurant in a small strip type mall. Once we got the food it was great but there was about a 60 minute wait for a table. I our group we tried the Bar-B-Q ribs, the chicken, the pork chops, and the enchiladas. The entrees were all great with probably the pork chops the best but I think I would have been happy with just a big plate of their mashed potatoes, maybe some of the best I've ever eaten.

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!