“A Superb Dining Experience”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #23 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2012

On our recent visit to Tulsa for our son's college football game, I researched restaurants and Triple D's (which are our favorite places to dine during all of our travels) and decided on Redrock Canyon Grill. We are so glad we stopped here for a wonderful dining experience - from atmosphere to service to food - everything was excellent! We were eating at 8:00 pm on a Saturday night and were seated within 10 minutes. The restaurant is located next to the Arkansas River (which is scenic with seating available next to the water) and we were told that the staff does a small celebration at sunset - wish we could have experienced that. I read about all of the wonderful choices of starters and entrees and we wanted to try them all. We settled on several and knew it was more than we could eat but this was a one time stop. We had the small skillet of cornbread, side salad, and a single rotisserie chicken enchilada. All of these were excellent and we should have stopped there. However, our entrees were served shortly - my husband had the Cluck & Oink (their famous rotisserie chicken and a side of St Louis Ribs) and I tried their meatloaf. Both were out of this world! They were served with garlic red skinned mashed potatoes and carrots or your choice of their various sides. The waiter told of us several entree specials for the night which were also hard to turn away from. We ended our meal with the key lime pie - the graham cracker almond crust was wonderful! Our overall dining experience was fantastic and if we are anywhere near this restaurant - we will be back! They also have locations in Wichita, Kansas and Oklahoma City.

There are newer reviews for Red Rock Canyon Grill

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have just discovered this delightful restaurant on the east bank of the Arkansas River. When you enter the restaurant, there is a very large rotisserie oven, with several sticks of wood, smoking chickens. I have ordered the Rock Salad every time I am there and it is covered with this wonderful chicken. The serving is large! It could be shared by 2-3 people. Other in my party ordered steak & salmon, and were also very pleased with their meal. Outside seating is available in nice weather.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We flew in for a visit, and went to Red Rock Canyon Grill for our first meal. It was very good. I had the "Cluck and Moo" which had house chicken and steak. It was fablous. Service was very good and friendly. We ate with a River view and one of the waiters helped us take pictures outside. We had the Key Lime Pie for dessert and it was also great. The crust is pecans and crunchy and not just a regular pie crust. Truly a great welcome to Tulsa.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Basic comfort food somewhat upscale. Meatloaf, grilled chicken and the like. Wine prices do not include OK tax so add 20 percent to the listed cost making wine very expensive compared to other places in town.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. It's pricey, but so worth it. I love the rotisserie chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed carrots! Their house salad is wonderful too. They also have a bar. It's a beautiful restaurant and right on the river. A great place to take your out of town guests. They will love it too!

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!