“Great choice for family or friends”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #24 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newport Beach, California
“Great choice for family or friends”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

RRCG has the BEST rotisserie chickens EVER. Occasionally I'll stop and pick one up for dinner at home...they are that good. My daughter swears by the chicken enchiladas. Steaks are good too. Cornbread....amazing. Served in a skillet, it's a must have. This restaurant has reliably great service and very good food. The only complaint I ever have is that it's a bit noisy, particularly at sunset when there's a "celebration". I've never had a bad meal here, and I come often. Cluck and Moo, Trout, Rotisserie Chicken...it's all very good.

• Visited August 2011

West Monroe, Louisiana
“ALWAYS a great idea”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We have been many times for both lunch and dinner and are always pleased with our meal as well as the service. They really are a well-oiled machine and that is what brings us back every time. Kudos to management and the staff at this restaurant!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Complete package!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

The food at this restaurant is GREAT!!!!! This includes everything I have tried on the menu. A hidden FABULOUS item is the Chicken Enchalada. This Big Boy is filled with the chicken that is being rotisseried and served as a half chicken dinner. The meat loaf is also another favorite in adddition to the pork chop, steak, and chicken as mentioned already, The sides are also as good as the entree. I have never had such good carrots!
The side salad has to be ordered extra but worth every penny you pay. I must admit, I have tried all the desserts and my favorite is the Key Lime Pie, but they are all worth ordering. To finish, the ambiance at this restaurant is wonderful, especially if you have a view of the river and are there at sunset. Can you believe all of this at a very reasonably priced restaurant. Please try and I'm sure you will be thanking me!!

• Visited October 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fantastic Food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Husband and I were blown away by the food here. We asked family members for restaurants with a budget of about 50$ for two. This one was recommended and close by. The food was simply amazing. Would love to go again sometime.

• Visited October 2010
Dallas, Texas
“Amazingly Delicious”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world (it is my wife's favorite, hands down). And, that is for one simple reason, albeit a relatively simple menu with unpretentious, home-cooked fare, the food they make is amazingly delicious. I don't know what they put in their food to make it so yummy, but it's probably a controlled substance. I don't eat chicken, and their specialty is chicken. But, if their grilled salmon, mashed potatoes, cous cous, baked carrots (and I normally hate carrots), and chocolate cake are any indication, I'm sure their chicken (either rottiserie or -- my wife's favorite -- enchiladas) is no exception. The service is pretty good, too. The wait staff is great, although often young and occasionally inexperienced. And, early last December, when trying to have flowers delivered to my wife's table for her birthday while I was out of town for work, the assistant manager seemed a bit put out in having to try to locate my wife's table (I was to him on the phone trying to get help to coordinate the delivery to my wife's table). That's nothing, though, when considered alongside how freakishly good the food is.

• Visited June 2011