“Fantastic Food, good atmosphere”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #26 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Husband and I were blown away by the food here. We asked family members for restaurants with a budget of about 50$ for two. This one was recommended and close by. The food was simply amazing. Would love to go again sometime.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world (it is my wife's favorite, hands down). And, that is for one simple reason, albeit a relatively simple menu with unpretentious, home-cooked fare, the food they make is amazingly delicious. I don't know what they put in their food to make it so yummy, but it's probably a controlled substance. I don't eat chicken, and their specialty is chicken. But, if their grilled salmon, mashed potatoes, cous cous, baked carrots (and I normally hate carrots), and chocolate cake are any indication, I'm sure their chicken (either rottiserie or -- my wife's favorite -- enchiladas) is no exception. The service is pretty good, too. The wait staff is great, although often young and occasionally inexperienced. And, early last December, when trying to have flowers delivered to my wife's table for her birthday while I was out of town for work, the assistant manager seemed a bit put out in having to try to locate my wife's table (I was to him on the phone trying to get help to coordinate the delivery to my wife's table). That's nothing, though, when considered alongside how freakishly good the food is.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

Great place for people-watching or sports-watching, the food is fast and tasty. Crispy chips and guacamole, great burgers and enchiladas. Full bar for wine or drinks is pleasantly busy without being crazy. Patio is awesome for al fresco dining and watching the riverboats creep by. Nice folks and good food.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

Try the rotisserie chicken with masked potatoes and carrots - awesome!! Good place for a drink after work.

1  Thank KipperKain
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Two of my friends and I tried this place in July. It was ungodly hot in the restaurant, so much so that we were fanning ourselves in an effort to keep cool. We asked our waiter about the heat in the restaurant and he said it was often like that, especially up toward the front. PLUS, the place had no atmosphere and was loud -- we had a terribly difficult time trying to hold a conversation. As pricey as their food is, I would think they could offer some creature comforts while dining! I was not impressed at all.

1  Thank civilwarlady