“Awesome Pizza!”

NYC Pizza
Ranked #190 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I found this place because I have always like Ny style pizza. This place serves some of the best pizza in town. All made with a touch of homemade everything. Will definitely be back....

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Being from the East Coast, I am extremely picky about my pizza. I've had pizza in Tulsa ranging from just okay to below average. I have been eating at NYC Pizza since the day they opened! The boys here are from Brooklyn and they know their pizza! FINALLY Tulsa has authentic pizza that truly does taste like it's from NY. I've tried everything on their menu and have NEVER been disappointed. Their garlic knots and pepperoni twists are to die for! It's a very casual atmosphere, but don't let that fool you. The pizza is hands down THE BEST I've had in Tulsa!!! There is even a side room that seats plenty - it's great for taking the team there after a baseball or soccer game. The owner is super friendly and accommodating. A true family business. They have a customer for life. I can't say enough about this place. Definitely the BEST pizza in Tulsa!!

Been to NYC Pizza? Share your experiences!