“Great location and fabulous dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of McGill's South

McGill's South
Reserve with OpenTable
McGill's South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 61st
Springfield, Missouri
“Great location and fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had a birthday celebration for my 92-year-old mother. The experience at McGill's is always great and it is my mother's favorite restaurant. The food is always excellent. We had sufficient time to visit over a drink and did not feel rushed as some restaurants seem to do these days. AND they accept reservations!!! If you go, don't miss out on the Appletini.....it is REALLY good!

• Visited February 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Solid Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the vast majority of the time I have totally enjoyed my meals. The blackened trout with mango chutney sauce is exceptional. The salmon is also a good choice. The side salad is very good and they have a great raspberry vinaigrette. I would avoid their strip and prime rib sandwich. The majority of the wait staff is very friendly and professional.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
The South
“Super upscale meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great service - timing was perfect on all dishes. Lobster bisque...DO IT. I had a coarse pepper encrusted KC strip with a house sauce. It was really good. However, I'm usually not a strip guy, and next time I'll do the filet, instead.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time or room for dessert. Next time!

Visited December 2012
“Halibut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I was skeptical, but I ordered it anyway. Pleasant suprise. The tv in the bar gives a sports bar impression, but it's shielded from the dining area, and the atmosphere is inviting. I'll go back.

Paris, Texas
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a party of 7. Some of us got there early and went to the bar. Great atmosphere, attentive service. We were seated right on time , And our waitstaff was great. Everyone enjoyed their food immensely! Definitely would go back!