“Another Pizza Place, but this one is GOOD”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #466 of 1,315 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
tulsa
“Another Pizza Place, but this one is GOOD”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had not ever heard of this place even though I work about a mile from them. I guess they are not much on marketing but that is okay... the word is getting around. I was working for a charity event and the leaders of the event fed us lunch. They brought us pizza. I thought, oh great.... another fast food pizza. Well I was very shocked, surprised and amazed. This stuff tastes like they actually make the dough and the pizza was made in this decade. This pizza was really good. I believe most of the taste is in the dough. Their dough tastes really good. The toppings are fresh too. Well I wanted more and more. It was that good. Their pizza is way above the other places like P*ZZA H*T or M*zzi*s. If you have the option go with Howies.

• Visited May 2013