“Where's the "Flavor"?”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Where's the "Flavor"?”
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Me and my wife have given Wings To Go several opportunities to prove its self. So far I think I'm done with them. Their website claims that they are the best wings in tulsa yet every wing I have is Flavorless and oily. For the price I would think that they would measure up to Buffalo wild wings. I strongly urge the owners to rethink their methods of flavoring their product. Lots of sauce but no flavor. Example if my Wing is covered in BBQ sauce or a vinegar based buffalo sauce (two pungent flavors) and I still cant taste it theres definitely an issue with your saucing methods or sauce choice.

Tulsa, OK
“Wings are sometimes good”
Reviewed February 8, 2008

This place sometimes has good wings, the wings are very inconsistent, sometimes they are very good and other times they don't put enough sauce on them and they're not so good. They are a bit more expensive than the other wing places in town but every order includes free celery. The celery comes wrapped in tin foil, your best bet is to throw this straight in the trash and don't even open it because the celery is always rotten, never fresh, not really edible, more like they just include it as some kind of decoration or something. The hot wings aren't hot at all so try the extra hot as they seem mild to me. They will usually ask if you want ranch or blue cheese but most of the time it doesn't matter which you choose because they pretty much give you whatever they choose regardless of which you pick, it doesn't matter anyhow because the blue cheese isn't really blue cheese, it's some nasty watered down version of blue cheese. I think the dip is mainly for the celery anyhow and if you read about the celery above you probably won't be needing the dip anyhow as the celery if always rotten, yes always.

Tulsa
“Great Wings - Great Staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2008

Over 20 flavors of great original and boneless wings in a great part of Tulsa. We love eating at Wings to Go after all the Jenks Sporting Events - they are a great community place to be.
Sports, TV's and Beer Ice Cold Beer and the Best Wings in T-Town.

I'm going to go get some right now - good old Buffalo Garlic.