“Fantastic Deserts”
Review of Lambrusco'z Deli

Lambrusco'z Deli
Ranked #455 of 1,406 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Always reliable for a good deli sandwich. My uncle got a Rueben and I got a ham and swiss. Both were made fresh and so huge we didn't need dinner (plus we ate late). Service is always friendly. The deserts are great. I bought a dozen magic bars and brownies to take as a gift. They were nicely boxed and placed in a easy to carry bag. They were very well received.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I approach the counter was met by friendly staff. I asked what their best sandwich was she recommended the guido with beef. Had a side of coleslaw. Sandwich came out quickly and hot and was excellent as was the coleslaw. Really enjoyed my experience here.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Since several people had "raved" about the famous carrot cake at Lambrusco'z, my friend and I went by to try it.
The cake I purchased was dry and stale (as was my friend's) so I went back up to the counter to ask about a "fresh" slice.
The young girls behind the counter were quite rude and informed me that the carrot cake was made sometime today and was in fact fresh.
I suggested they try it and then let me know how fresh it seemed to them...
I requested another piece (since their infamous carrot cake was the entire point of our visit) and was told I could have a different type of cake but not carrot cake.
Since there was an entire carrot cake in full view of the counter...this made no sense.
After several minutes of debating with these girls, I finally decided to leave and feed the stale cake to my dog...an expensive treat for him to be sure.
Clearly Tulsans who rave about the carrot cake here have no idea what good carrot cake looks like!

Reviewed April 10, 2016

My daughter and I recently visited Lambrusco'z Deli for lunch on a Friday afternoon. We arrived right at lunch time and they were busy, but not packed. We placed our orders for a The Infamous Cluckin' Pita and Tulsa's Finest Turkey Club. Our order was called shortly after we found a table and got our drinks.

The Infamous Cluckin' Pita included a fresh pita warmed on the grill and topped with sliced marinated grilled chicken, Pepper Jack cheese, avocado, Ranch, lettuce and tomato. The Tulsa's Finest Turkey Club was served on wheat bread with Swiss cheese, crispy bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato and oven roasted turkey. We had a choice of a bag of chips, a bowl of fruit (for an upcharge) or a piece of fruit. Our sandwiches were huge and delicious! The ingredients were fresh and the sandwiches were well made.

Definitely a new addition to my "go to" places for lunch!

Reviewed January 8, 2016

Great sandwiches and great take home meals. Love the spinach dip. They sell large bags of colored chips that go well with the dip and seem to not go stale too quickly.