“Some of the best sandwiches in town, alas, with the prices that confirm it.”
Review of Lambrusco'z Deli

Lambrusco'z Deli
Ranked #676 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Lambrusco's is a charming deli with outstanding sandwiches and take home and warm up entrees and appetizers, etc. That trend, which is quite common in some locales, has just taken root in Tulsa, but Lambrusco's has been doing it for years. My last visit, I had the Italian tenderloin sandwich on ciabatta bread, with sun-dried tomatoes, and was just melt in your mouth.
Some of the recent reviews have focused on the prices and attitude of the workers, and I will admit, the prices are healthy, about $10-12 with a upgraded side, choices include a tortellini salad, or dill potato salad, or a broccoli salad, about 4-5 offerings every day. That side used to be included, now it's an upgrade. I still find Lambrusco's to be a good value, in a splurge sort of way.
I have never experienced bad attitude, maybe a little snark, and teasing from time to time, but it's from servers who are clearly enjoying their work. If you ask them about any of their food, you will find that they take their work very seriously and love to share with their customers.
As you walk through the line to order, you will also see some delicious sweets and usually, they will have one of their dips or take home appetizers out for free samples.
Lambrusco's has been around a while, and just opened a new downtown location, but still offers good food at a decent value.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a friend order of a few food trays for for a party.
Picked them up..Sticker shock..2 tiny trays of finger foods.
Not very tasty.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Having a great day visiting Tulsa from my small town- had salon services, enjoyed a nice walk by the river- in a really good mood- then debated several choices of where to have a quick, healthy, pleasant lunch before my next appointment. Stopped at Lambruzco's, where I had been before (the attitude thing has been there before but I thought, well surely not on this beautiful day). I made my choices to counter person) only to sit and wait 10 minutes without the food ever being delivered to the counter as is customary. When I went back, it was served in plastic containers, after I asked again for it.
I really like the food, but a thanks and a smile are basic customer service.

2  Thank Peggy F
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Lambrusco'z has been one of my favorite delicatessens in Brookside, but alas 'tis no more. Today's roast beef with caramelized onions sandwich was tasteless - and nary a mustard or dollop of horseradish to be found to wake it up. The former "choice of side" dish has been replaced by a tiny bag of chips. To add insult to injury they charged me a buck to cut the sandwich into two pieces.
I'm an habitual over-tipper, but I fail to see the logic of a tip when I've walked along a counter to order, then gone back to pick up my order. These folks obviously feel differently.
They're about to open a second location downtown. I doubt I'll ever see the interior.
They've lost a very long time fan - probably for good.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We've had well over 10 large orders from here over the years. In our opinion, the quality of the food has become very inconsistent. We usually order large amounts of food from them to cater parties at our home. Our last order included Quiche Lorraine, and these quiches were the worst I've ever had in my life. These were completely unsalted, and would have been more accurately described as flavorless egg pie. Unfortunately, we had many of them. We've had the Quiche Lorraine from here before, and they used to be significantly better.