“Excellent place to order from for delivery”
Review of Lambrusco'z Deli

Lambrusco'z Deli
Ranked #457 of 1,404 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This Tulsa tradition has been around for over 20 years and once you try it, you will know why. The restaurant is available for dine in, carryout or delivery through a local delivery service called Restaurants on the Run. We usually order lunch from them several times a month and they have such a variety you can try something different or check out the daily specials. I love their egg salad and the tortellini pasta salad is really good too! They have greats soups and desserts also.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I first encountered Lambruscoz when they catered some shindig that I attended. The spread was amazing. We found it over on 41st and have dined there several times. We liked it so much we had them cater our daughter's wedding. They're that good. One day a week they have live music, very nice.

1  Thank OkArtist
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Lambruzco'z never fails to impress. I think I am just picking up really good deli sandwiches for the fam, but instead I come home with beef tenderloin, twice baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, and chocolate truffles ... and the sandwiches! Thanks for caring about making great food!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Good food with lots of choices and heart healthy options! Everything is fresh and I've never been dissappointed. Lunch on Saturdays is nice as they will have a live band. You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. We found it with a web search nearly four years ago. It has been our first choice for a deli ever since. Sandwiches, check. Soup, check. Salads, check. Wraps, check. Desserts, check. Carry out gourmet meals, check. Local foods, check. Live music, check (Saturday & Tuesdays). It is all delicious. It is all homemade. It is all amazing.

We take family and friends there all time. We want everyone to know about this wonderful place. The biggest challenge is trying to decide what to get each time you go. I usually have a favorite item at restaurants that I order when I go. That's not the case here. It's all too good to order the same thing over and over.

My only feedback is that the chicken enchiladas should be in the to go case all the time because they are amazing. The chocolate pumpkin brownies should be available more often than just as a featured dessert in October. And the Cuban sandwich should be a permanent fixture on the menu.

We've only had bad service once in four years. The lady taking orders was talking to customer she knew and ignoring the rest of us in line. Love that they recognize regulars but this was excessive and it was too busy to linger that long with a single customer.

They also carry some great options from around the US. Be sure to try the Carnegie Deli cheesecake. It will ruin you for all others. Tootie's apple pie is great as well.

2  Thank Shadowfax_Clan