“IHOP Delivers Again!” 4 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #493 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“IHOP Delivers Again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I took our grandaughter to eat dinner at this location and we really appreciate the service we received from Michael. From 4PM - 10 PM, kids under 12 eat for free. I had the Chicken Fluorentine Crepes that I have been addicted to and they were great again. My grandaughter ended up with more food than she could eat - which is unusual for her.

We will certainly go to this IHOP again!

• Visited December 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

we waited 15 minutes before a server even came to our table. We were told our section didn't have a server --- you could tell. We complained 3 times and waited an hour before getting our food- and it was only 1 meal!! The manager was screaming in the dining room at her servers. Ridiculous.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jessica W
Oklahoma
“Fresh Stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had the fried chicken salad with grilled chicken and a bowl of fresh fruit. It was a price I could afford for healthy food I enjoyed.

Visited August 2013
“Our server what great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Our server name was Lala, she greeted us, and made sure we had a great breakfast, she ask how our meal was, and kept our glasses full, and made sure we left with a smile. Thank you Lala for great service!

• Visited August 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good for breakfast...or anytime”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I like their breakfasts, they are huge and filling. I usually like to get the waffle platter with bacon and eggs

Visited June 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!