“King of the Donut”

Ranked #4 of 34 Bakeries in Tulsa
Phoenix, Arizona
“King of the Donut”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Krispy Kreme is our favorite donut franchise. We always try to stop here since we do not have a franchise in our hometown. One dozen hot glazed donuts that melt in your mouth and your day has to start out on a good note. Their soda machine was not working so they had to give us a refund since they couldn't provide the fruit punch we had ordered. Other than that - it was all good!

• Visited July 2013

Edmond, OK
“Very snazzy!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wow what a difference from our Krispy Kreme! The decor and set up here are awesome! Loved it! The ladies behind the counter were so fast and efficient! Their new iced coffee (mine was a hazelnut mocha iced coffee) was wonderful! Watch out Mr SBucks!

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Blueberry donuts”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The best Glazed Old fashioned care Blueberry donuts I ever eat. They melt in your mouth, I not a big donut fan - but 1 bite and I inhaled the Blueberry donut. EXCELLENT!!!

Visited May 2013
FORT SMITH
“Still the best”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you arrive when the "hot now" sign is illuminated , a total delight awaits. The best doughnuts. Good kid place.

Visited March 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“These sweet treats hit my sugar spot!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I think Krispy Kreme's claim to fame is the glazed doughnut! Of course, when I went to the display window, it was a delight to my eyes that made my mouth water. Which to choose? They all looked so good; so I mixed up my dozen. I was so happy, I got two dozen! I was NOT disappointed! When we have a big sweet tooth, we go to the home of sweets a plenty!

Visited November 2012

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!