“Good sushi.”

Sushi Train
Ranked #165 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 11, 2012

the food was very good. just a little pricy for my opinion. I've been to this kind of sushi restaurant before in Seattle, and their most expensive plate was $3.00. Food quality is similar. I love this eating style and I will be back. When you find a good sushi place in Tulsa, that's a rare thing, you stick with it.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I like Sushi, not a huge fan no, but I love the Train. An actual train with fresh made Sushi "rolls" around the Chef - really cool.The atmosphere is Amazing! The people are friendly and happy to be there but not crazy loud or intrusive. Great laid back dining spot. The Staff is friendly and helpful.

HOWEVER, the real reason I come here is the Korean food. Bulgogi, Mandu and real Kim Chi. Actual Korean Chefs real Korean Food. I spent four years in Seoul at Youngsan. Its good stuff. And they Deliver.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

A nice sushi meal. The building is old and run down but that is no reflection on the food which, whilst not the best sushi in the world, was reasonably priced and fresh.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I found this place by accident five years ago when we took the wrong off ramp in Tulsa. We both adore sushi so we stopped to give it a try. The customers sit around an island with the sushi chefs in the center. They place plates of food on the flat cars of a Lionel train running around the island. When you see something you like, you grab it. The color of the place determines what the food costs. The food is extraordinary, both in flavor combinations and in freshness. The Sushi Train is in the same complex as Bodeans Seafood Market, so the fish used was swimming in sea water less than 24 hours before. In a state that's 10-12 hours drive from the nearest sea, that is huge. More importantly, the food is like none I have ever had in any sushi house. Running with names like Sunny Pop and Scorpion, the chefs are very innovative, not being afraid to combine items not usually in sushi with traditional elements. The results are mind blowing. My wife and I made stopping at the train a must-do part of every shopping expedition to Tulsa. When my future son in law cam from LA to visit, we had to take him( he said it was as good as any he could get in LA and was going to tell friends in the business about some of the innovations). Just recently, my wife and I made the hour long drive just to "ride the Train" and then had to struggle to think of store we needed to visit to justify the drive. It's just that good.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is the best sushi for the best price I have ever had! I live in OKC and beg the owner to open one there so I don't have to drive all the way to Tulsa for the best sushi ever! We love the unique rolls and the selection is super. The train comes around frequently and the chefs are making sushi right at the bar. The only bad thing is that it is so hard to choose which plates to eat!!!

Been to Sushi Train? Share your experiences!